WiFi equipment location

Reaction score
Came across a junk find p4. No remote or charger. Battery though had a charge. Been reading the forums in regards to getting a new remote, have one coming. In the mean time, wanna be able to test what I can including the optics. That being said, is the wifi signal emitted via the craft or the transmitter? I go into the got app and it directions me to connect my phone to WiFi, but nothing shows up for my WiFi choices. (assuming "dji" and/or "phantom" would be a part of the wifi name)

The P4 does not use Wi-Fi.

Best thing you can do, Charlie, is read the P4 manual from start to finish. It'll help you a great deal moving forward. Good luck

Best thing you can do, Charlie, is read the P4 manual from start to finish. It'll help you a great deal moving forward. Good luck[/QUO
Is there
Best thing you can do, Charlie, is read the P4 manual from start to finish. It'll help you a great deal moving forward. Good luck
Is there an online manual? This project was a junk find, so no charger, remote. The got app won't let me process without the wifi. That's why I was asking.

Reactions: DeadeyeCharlie

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic