Why is the drone home point when RTH never accurate

Reactions: dirkclod
Every time I return to home the P3 will decide to land 10-30 ft away from me... Sometime I fly it on my balcony and would love for it to land on the balcony not on the house I hate having to cut out RTH and take over... My other question is can you cut out RTH when the Battery Low RTH mode is engaged because if I can't this things landing on my house... Thanks guys
RTH is an emergency protocol... it's not designed to be your standard landing/recovery procedure... accuracy of landing point varies widely... I recommend always landing with your controls and not RTH.

Every time I return to home the P3 will decide to land 10-30 ft away from me... Sometime I fly it on my balcony and would love for it to land on the balcony not on the house I hate having to cut out RTH and take over... My other question is can you cut out RTH when the Battery Low RTH mode is engaged because if I can't this things landing on my house... Thanks guys
Really? It's not military grade! Maybe it's your solar panels?

Last edited:
That's true maybe it's around that range...but still why isn't it dead on... Longitude, and Latitude is very a very accurate system I'm guessing it's tracking those coordinates when recording your home point
Its not military grade sir!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1