Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Why don't we start "location" meets so that fellow DJI f

Columbia, South Carolina area.

Home: Schuylkill County, PA

But I do also spend 2 days a week in Williamsburg Brooklyn & Staten Island

fantastic! we can all fly our phantoms at the same time and watch them all crash because of the mass 2.4ghz confusion!

digitaldeviltees said:
fantastic! we can all fly our phantoms at the same time and watch them all crash because of the mass 2.4ghz confusion!

Flew 3 together today and "look Ma no crashes"

Obviously there are certain precautions one must take if flying with others. I would give other "Adults" the benefit of doubt and assume they already understand these types of very obvious potential issues and take measures to assure all in the vicinity are safe and always having fun with big smiles on their faces..

Squamish, British Columbia

Looking north over the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd peaks of the Stawamus Chief, a mountain and rock climbing mecca which looms above Squamish.

sEioM5tl.jpg

I am in Tucson, AZ.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

MX45OR said:
Hailing from the Baltimore region...kindof. I'm about an hour north of Bmore.

Hey I am from Baltimore too, just inside the Baltimore beltway.

Orange County Ca.
Here
Hit me up let's fly!

SteveNunez said:
I'm in NYC and would like to meet fellow DJI flyers and watch others pilot their Phantoms and learn in the process......anyone else care to post "regional" meets?

I would like to do that I think its a great idea for the community. After spending time on this sight I think I might be one of those "dumb asses" only because I don't have any information on how to be a responsible drone owner. I am in Santa Rosa Ca about an hour north of San Francisco.

Roadkilt said:
Victoria British Columbia Canada
If you see a phantom fly by with no one around its mine!

Also Victoria, BC, Canada....

Big thanks for all the info on this board, it's been very useful in ordering my quadcopter. Roadkilt may have to change that line to "if you see a phantom fly by gracefully with no one around it's mine. If it bounces off a tree or flys drunkenly.....it's that new guy's." ;0)

"Hoot" in Houston, Texas. I know there's at least one more on here..... John. :D

Guys... there is a whole section for this.

Well Peter Piper picked a pepper! You're right! Sorry, just got caught up in the excitement.... :D

Hoot

Uncle Remus said:
"Hoot" in Houston, Texas. I know there's at least one more on here..... John. :D

Hoot, let's go to the ship channel and aerial-vid the maritime activity sometime...

John

Is it possible that multiple phantoms in the same location could interfere with each other's signals?

Gotcher6 said:
Is it possible that multiple phantoms in the same location could interfere with each other's signals?

Nope....that's why 2.4 ghz was the best thing to happen to RC since sliced bread. Way back, when....we use to use channel crystals and you would have to hang a flag on a wood board with your channel number so no one would turn on their radio and bring your bird out of the sky or have your surface RC go out of control. Thanks to 2.4ghz, you can have up to..........well Surface RC states 78 different users at one time within a 10 meters range but that number could be larger...I'm sure for Air RC it should be about the same....but all you would see is a lot of crashes due to bumping into each other. LOL!!

Heck, when I race Surface RC we'll have well over 150 racers and about 100 of them are testinng their stuff or involved in a race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.