Which propeller for V2+?

Reaction score
Hey guys! FNG here!

I have tried searching for this (I promise) but "propeller" is used so often that it says there are too many search results. What props are people upgrading to? Seems like all the CF ones I find have terrible ratings. Are people just staying stock?

Thanks!

Chad

Most people have found the stock props to be fine. "Upgrading" is not something most of us have done. I have gone to using the gray DJI props because I've found that it seems like there is less prop interference when flying towards the sun. But they are identical to the white props except for the color plastic. There is very little, if any, advantage to using carbon fiber or any other props.

https://www.rcdepothobbies.com/DJI_9_IN ... prop-g.htm

Stay away from cf or any other third party props. My rule is that batteries and props keep my birds in the air so no third party for me. If its not broke dont fix it.

Phantom_Menace66 said:
Mal_PV2_Ireland said:
Stay away from cf or any other third party props. My rule is that batteries and props keep my birds in the air so no third party for me. If its not broke dont fix it.

No comment :roll:
But that was a comment :roll:

Mal_PV2_Ireland said:
Phantom_Menace66 said:
Mal_PV2_Ireland said:

No comment :roll:
But that was a comment :roll:

I'm one of the few who actually thinks (In my opinion) that there is some benefit to using CF props, but I get growled at every time I stick up for them so I'm now keeping my opinions to myself in regards to CF props! lol

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl