Which customers in the USA Market are getting their DJI P3's first?

Reaction score
Ordered mine the second day so I'm getting mine on the first run. I called Drone Camps yesterday and Justin said he is expecting them in this week so I hope to have mine the first of next week at least?
Tommy

Just got an notification email from Dji that my P3A without extra batt has shipped via FedEx and expected delivery is May 1st. My priority no 3651 and I placed this order on April 15th, I'm in the Midwest

Got word from Brandon at USHOBBY that they do not expect to ship for a couple of weeks.

But help me understand... The Pilot App is not available, and the estimate for iOS availability is 4-5 weeks per UAV Outlet, so getting the P3 is nice, but we can't fly them until June, right?

Reactions: TommyBBQ
Got word from Brandon at USHOBBY that they do not expect to ship for a couple of weeks.

Which confuses me. How is it that several other (smaller) dealers were able to obtain a shipment but it appears US Hobby did not get a shipment at all? When I asked, US Hobby did not seem to have any clue as to when they would be getting a shipment. I say this as I read from one dealer that they received an initial shipment and mailed them out and are expecting another shipment next week.

From US Hobby's website on the P3:

"...Be rest assured we got our order in with DJI the second the announcement came in and are a preferred dealer so should be getting these units in no later than any other dealer. "

I ordered from Dronesmadeeasy on April 20th, my phantom3 pro is in transit and will be here friday. This was after I was told it may be delayed because they were shorted the first shipment like other dealers. I ordered directly from them, not through amazon.

Reactions: TommyBBQ
My P3P is on the FedEx truck and out for delivery, so I'll be getting mine today. Too bad DJI says it will be a week on the IOS app...

Yeah, I'm really close to cancelling my order with them and asking for a refund. They did not seem to have any idea when they would get any shipment and have given no indication they they received any P3s. They indicate on their website that they are a preferred dealer so they should get stock when other dealers do. Now we see one dealer here has mailed out many P3s already and will be mailing out a second batch next week. I also asked US Hobby if their shipments will require a signature but they have been silent. I know I'm being to jumpy and I need to get my mind off this buy it's hard when I see so many others getting their orders shipped and received.

got mine in the mail yesterday.. ordered directly from DJI on the date of release..

Attachments

• IMG_9731.JPG
    IMG_9731.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 464
Yeah, I'm really close to cancelling my order with them and asking for a refund. They did not seem to have any idea when they would get any shipment and have given no indication they they received any P3s. They indicate on their website that they are a preferred dealer so they should get stock when other dealers do. Now we see one dealer here has mailed out many P3s already and will be mailing out a second batch next week. I also asked US Hobby if their shipments will require a signature but they have been silent. I know I'm being to jumpy and I need to get my mind off this buy it's hard when I see so many others getting their orders shipped and received.

They charged you before they shipped? This isn't typical behaviour. Also, the shipment definitely requires a signature due to the cost.

mine was ordered directly through the DJI site. I received tracking info when it was scanned at the china airport shipping dock. Came straight from China to Memphis Tn. From there it made it's way north to the fed ex facility in Philadelphia. it was on a fed ex express truck out for delivery within 3 hours of being scanned into the sorting facility. I think that was pretty exceptional.. Now it sits idle in the Garage waiting on the APP to become available.

I ordered though an authorized, premiere, and preferred DJI dealer and now I find out that status means absolutely nothing. They have no status of shipping but non-preferred dealers everywhere are selling them like hotcakes. At least I have some extra sense of protection if something goes wrong but the advantage is small considering who knows when I'll actually get delivery. When the Phantom 4 comes out in 3 months lol, I will buy from a dealer that supports this forum.

Reactions: pterrill
mine was ordered directly through the DJI site. I received tracking info when it was scanned at the china airport shipping dock. Came straight from China to Memphis Tn. From there it made it's way north to the fed ex facility in Philadelphia. it was on a fed ex express truck out for delivery within 3 hours of being scanned into the sorting facility. I think that was pretty exceptional.. Now it sits idle in the Garage waiting on the APP to become available.

I ordered my P3A without extra battery on the 10th and it just arrived here at the office. As mentioned above, I am pretty amazed that this thing left China yesterday morning , went to Hong Kong, Memphis, Colorado Springs, Grand Junction and arrived here in Aspen, CO before noon. Hats off to Fedex. They do know their business.

Reactions: Phantom_Novi_MI
I ordered P3P w/ battery through CopterShop in WA on April 21st, got an email on April 28th saying the unit had arrived and could ship out early if I wanted the drone before the battery (which I did), it shipped yesterday (4/29) it should be delivered to MN where I live by tomorrow (5/1) after going through Kentucky this afternoon. Color me impressed, especially for free shipping!

Enjoy the paperweight. At least until the app drops. Vision 2 plus is the the only thing keeping me sane right now. Lol.

My P3A with no extra batt arrived today, I ordered this on April 15th on the DJI website. I had priority no 3651. I live in MI.

It's not a paperweight if you're on android... app is confirmed working for us thru multiple sources.
It's all good I have fairly good patience. i would consider an android based tablet if I hadn't already purchased my wife and iPad mini 2. I still have my vision 2+ to keep me occupied

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31