Which customers in the USA Market are getting their DJI P3's first?

Which confuses me. How is it that several other (smaller) dealers were able to obtain a shipment but it appears US Hobby did not get a shipment at all? When I asked, US Hobby did not seem to have any clue as to when they would be getting a shipment. I say this as I read from one dealer that they received an initial shipment and mailed them out and are expecting another shipment next week.

From US Hobby's website on the P3:

"...Be rest assured we got our order in with DJI the second the announcement came in and are a preferred dealer so should be getting these units in no later than any other dealer. "

I emailed them a few times. Got the run around. I have been charged the full amount already too. I'm seriously thinking about canceling if it doesn't ship next week. I want the P3P for Memorial Weekend. I'll be in the same town as US Hobby so maybe I should wait until Memorial Weekend and stop by to see what's up?

I went with them because they are one of the only dealers that can do in house repairs per DJI. Is it weird they were not one of the first dealers to receive the P3? I'm seeing all these other dealers already shipping out their first batch and shipping out the second batch next week.

Has B&H Photo shipped yet?

I emailed them a few times. Got the run around. I have been charged the full amount already too. I'm seriously thinking about canceling if it doesn't ship next week. I want the P3P for Memorial Weekend. I'll be in the same town as US Hobby so maybe I should wait until Memorial Weekend and stop by to see what's up?

Had my order pending with when for about 10 days. They could/would only tell me that they should be able to fulfill my order in their first shipment (so if they did not process my order then they never got any P3s?). I ordered from RC Depot yesterday and my drone will be at my house tomorrow. I paid for USPS Priority mail (shipping was $10 Priority at US Hobby and $20 at RC Depot).

I see most (all) dealers shipping just the P3 without the extra battery and they will send the battery when they get them. So with any drones in stock US Hobby should have been fulfilling orders.

Had my order pending with when for about 10 days. They could/would only tell me that they should be able to fulfill my order in their first shipment (so if they did not process my order then they never got any P3s?). I ordered from RC Depot yesterday and my drone will be at my house tomorrow. I paid for USPS Priority mail (shipping was $10 Priority at US Hobby and $20 at RC Depot).

I see most (all) dealers shipping just the P3 without the extra battery and they will send the battery when they get them. So with any drones in stock US Hobby should have been fulfilling orders.
I cancelled my order from Amazon and went with USHOBBY also and now I am finding out that was a mistake. I asked the same question to USHOBBY of how are they a preferred dealer and get the proverbial "slow boat from China" on this order!

I cancelled my order from Amazon and went with USHOBBY also and now I am finding out that was a mistake. I asked the same question to USHOBBY of how are they a preferred dealer and get the proverbial "slow boat from China" on this order!
That is what I did not like... no real response. They were not shipped on a boat and this does not explain why other dealers have received two shipments and they don't even have one. To me, if they don't want to sell the P3 now... that is their right.

But help me understand... The Pilot App is not available, and the estimate for iOS availability is 4-5 weeks per UAV Outlet, so getting the P3 is nice, but we can't fly them until June, right?
That's so wrong on so many levels.

Yeah, I'm really close to cancelling my order with them and asking for a refund. They did not seem to have any idea when they would get any shipment and have given no indication they they received any P3s. They indicate on their website that they are a preferred dealer so they should get stock when other dealers do. Now we see one dealer here has mailed out many P3s already and will be mailing out a second batch next week. I also asked US Hobby if their shipments will require a signature but they have been silent. I know I'm being to jumpy and I need to get my mind off this buy it's hard when I see so many others getting their orders shipped and received.
Which dealer are you speaking of that already shipped out shipments?

I ordered my P3A without extra battery on the 10th and it just arrived here at the office. As mentioned above, I am pretty amazed that this thing left China yesterday morning , went to Hong Kong, Memphis, Colorado Springs, Grand Junction and arrived here in Aspen, CO before noon. Hats off to Fedex. They do know their business.
Who did you order yours through?

Northern Ohio scheduled for 5/5/2014 delivery FedEx for the P3P (with extra battery?) Ordered from DJI on 4/5/2014.

Mine is on its way to me from RCDepot. It shipped yesterday.

I emailed US Hobby again today. No response yet. If I don't hear anything by Monday I will cancel and order with RC Depot. RC is located in my state so I will have to pay $100 in sales tax. :(

I emailed US Hobby again today. No response yet. If I don't hear anything by Monday I will cancel and order with RC Depot. RC is located in my state so I will have to pay $100 in sales tax. :(

There should be other dealers out of your state but close to you that will have stock next week.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj