Where to find ???

Reaction score
The info I would like to have. I have determined how many times my batteries have been cycled/recharged. I would like to know how many flights I have. I bought it used and know approximately my number of flights but not the previous owner
Thanks Jim

The info I would like to have. I have determined how many times my batteries have been cycled/recharged. I would like to know how many flights I have. I bought it used and know approximately my number of flights but not the previous owner
Thanks Jim
If you sync with the cloudin dji app all flights should come to your device unless he has deleted them,once they get deleted, near impossible to recover,,trust me on that,..if he only synced flights with cloud you should get them on your device if you sync,,if delete within this square and clears them they are gone,,with assistant you might get 1 or 2 back but not all,,,I was lucky and had old device with app installed and once I synced that they all returned,,,dji couldn't even help me
Screenshot_20191209-221519_Gallery.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If you sync with the cloudin dji app all flights should come to your device unless he has deleted them
They would only come down if the OP is using the same DJI account. That is very unlikely.

They would only come down if the OP is using the same DJI account. That is very unlikely.
Ok thanks,was not 100% sure,,,,I somehow got bit side tracked and ended up using my own lost records for example,,brain went off into yabber land

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj