What's Latest Thoughts on Marco Polo

However I dont see one for the P4P , It is only under the Phantom 3 Stuff. I did email them tho. thanks.
That is the perfect setup !
Yeah, I bought one from them that was supposed to be for the P4p, but it didn't fit perfectly. The legs are not exactly the same. The fellow at UVA Bits, just told me to keep it and see if I could get it to work. I did, it looks OK, but hopefully he will re measure and build one for the P4P specifically.

Reactions: Pixar
Last edited:
marco polo comes in three versions.
1 for dogs with a big battery.
2 one for rc planes with a small battery.this has a smaller size .
3 hybread.
big battery and smaller size
this is what I have.

Reactions: Hounddog
I use the RC type, on both the dog and the Drone, works great. Have to charge them every week or so, but the blinking light is visible, even inside the UVA Bits Saddle bag and through the dog collar pocket.
No, these are not waterproof, but if it lands in the sea, I don't think this will help much.

A while back I posted a comment about my Marco Polo tag not working when I needed it. I was contacted by Tim from Eurekaproducts asking me to send back the tag for testing. They found that it had been damaged, possibly in the crash, or by rough handling. This damage was barely visible by a small tear in the shrink wrap and severely shortened the working range. I had ignored this tear and continued using the tag.
Long story short, I should have simply sent the tag in for testing rather than have Tim track me down and request I do so. However, I do appreciate the fact that he did and that he trusted the product enough to know that my situation was not normal and took the time to find out what was wrong.

Reactions: captainmilehigh
Had a similar problem with my tag a few years back. Contacted Tim and he said to send the tag to him, so I did. They fixed the problem with the switch and returned it to me,....no charge.

The Marco Polo system is a bit pricy on initial purchase, but has worked great for me up to, and since the issue with the switch on the tag. Customer service is exceptional.

I did a search for Marco Polo and the most recent are Dec. of last year. However they were about ordering one. The next post is from Sept. 2016...then they go back as far as 2014. Anyone on here used one in the last year or so?
Strongly thinking about ordering one and would sure appreciate anyone's input.
I will mount it to a Pro 4+. Thanks.
Saved me once and my buddy once! Love it!

Reactions: Hounddog
Fantastic Idea John. I have been racking my brains since owning a MarcoPolo tracker trying to find something commercial that with modifications will do the job. Locating the product will not be a problem as I am in Australia and well aware of the electrical fitting. Well done.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT