Help.. Please my Phantom 4 pro + Remote tells me .. Unfortunately, DJI GO 4 has stopped. window appears with word OK on bottom right.... NO! not OK !

Reaction score
Help.. Please my Phantom 4 pro + Remote tells me .. Unfortunately, DJI GO 4 has stopped. window appears with word OK on bottom right.... NO! not OK ! DJI wants me to send it to them. I have, as many as you have as well, not enjoyed my experience to HELL already with the original drone that was purchased as a package in Dec 2016 from DJI China. Last year they effectively "stole" my original drone and replaced it with a refurbished one at a cost to me. I did not expect to have it replaced, the bill and invoice displayed the cost of parts. but they replaced it. Long story short can any one help, I dont want DJI involved anymore unless it is impossible to troubleshoot.

Unfortunately, DJI GO 4 has stopped.
There are numerous reasons that this could occur, however I will state that I do not have any experience with the "Stupid" built in screens. ( Sorry, but personally I don't support their use ). That said, being that the screen, or the CS screen whichever you have is Android based, it sounds like a RAM issue of some sort. First I would try clearing out ALL cache memory and completely re-booting. It is typical for apps to "stop" when RAM and/or cache memory is full.

Reactions: JoBe
Seems like an app software issue. Why would they replace your aircraft?

My fault in the abbreviated post. This week it is the remote software issue on startup.
"(( ..my Phantom 4 pro + Remote tells me .. Unfortunately, DJI GO 4 has stopped. window appears with word OK on bottom right.... NO! not OK ! DJI wants me to send it to them.)"
I was regurgitating my experience about the aircraft issue I had with them previously last spring."{{ I have, as many as you have as well, not enjoyed my experience to HELL already with the original drone that was purchased as a package in Dec 2016 from DJI China. Last year they effectively "stole" my original drone and replaced it with a refurbished one at a cost to me. I did not expect to have it replaced, the bill and invoice displayed the cost of parts. but they replaced it }}"
Hope it makes sense now ... this time remote, last time drone.

There are numerous reasons that this could occur, however I will state that I do not have any experience with the "Stupid" built in screens. ( Sorry, but personally I don't support their use ).
dude so many people have trouble with those screens i dont have one but from reading here it seems they are more locked than apple stuff. i use a mini 2 so its okay for me to say that lol.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic