What instead a Lipo bag?

Here are some other options:
  • Put your batteries in a case/backpack that has dedicated battery compartments
  • Cover the terminals with tape
  • Use P3 battery covers

I want to travel with airplane via alitalia from but i don't want to spend a lot of time in the security Please help
I haven't seen any airline ask that you use Lipo bags and can't see anything on their website about them.
The usual thing is to make sure that your batteries are in your carry-on luggage.
The airport security people won't even blink when they see your drone, they see drones every day and won't care at all.

I'm getting problems with Alaska airlines. Hope will be able to settle it. They are not allowing over 12V batteries.

I'm getting problems with Alaska airlines. Hope will be able to settle it. They are not allowing over 12V batteries.
Is it Alaska Airlines or one particular AA representative who has their own opinion?
The official AA word on batteries says nothing about voltage but does allow for carrying multiple batteries <100 watt hours and even two up to 160 watt hours.
Baggage Restrictions - Batteries and Electronics | Alaska Airlines
If they have a problem with >12V batteries, they wouldn't let you on with a laptop.

Is it Alaska Airlines or one particular AA representative who has their own opinion?
The official AA word on batteries says nothing about voltage but does allow for carrying multiple batteries <100 watt hours and even two up to 160 watt hours.
Baggage Restrictions - Batteries and Electronics | Alaska Airlines
If they have a problem with >12V batteries, they wouldn't let you on with a laptop.

It is Alaska Airlines for me. I called up their rep to check for my next flight to Seattle and was probably misquoted that I can't carry Batteries higher than 12 volts. I will check again I have ample time for my next cruise to Alaska.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj