What could possibly go wrong here?

another thing how come every ones so freaked out by a ineffective pistol on a quad yet no one seems to even mind the fact that much more effective and much more deadly drones have been made and posted on you tube for years and no ones freaked out at all????? There are even legit cos that make test and market armed drones that are now LEGALLY being sold in other country's to private cos to be be able to kill striking workers. Which is really messed up that private cos are allowed to buy them and now even use armed drones if there slaves get out of line in diamond and gold mining areas in africa. Theres also lots of legitment uses such as military use and the military pays big amounts of money for people to devolve all sorts in interesting stuff that might be of use to the military. Even back yard inverters and hobbyists have invented and even sold ides to the military.. Which even if some one things its wrong for any one to do its still legit and leagal if this kid is just trying to be innovative and wanting to produce some thing that could have legit sales potential.. Not that I think his idea for his first concept armed drone is all that novel or of much use other then being able to randomly shoot bullets in a general direction of a target at very close range of 25 or so yards max for a pistol esp such a small one with short barrel.

That isn't exactly a machine that a nineteen year old could put together with his teacher and his daddy. THAT is what the brouhaha is all about. The ability for someone of limited means to cobble together a "drone" that's capable of firing a weapon remotely is a pretty scary prospect. When coupled with FPV and upgraded antennas, it becomes even more so...

-slinger

Reactions: dirkclod
That isn't exactly a machine that a nineteen year old could put together with his teacher and his daddy. THAT is what the brouhaha is all about. The ability for someone of limited means to cobble together a "drone" that's capable of firing a weapon remotely is a pretty scary prospect. When coupled with FPV and upgraded antennas, it becomes even more so...

-slinger
Seems pretty basic to me. Take one drone, add pistol, use a common RC servo to push the trigger, TADA! a flying gun. Not difficult at all.

Seems pretty basic to me. Take one drone, add pistol, use a common RC servo to push the trigger, TADA! a flying gun. Not difficult at all.

Exactly... I was talking about the ability to put together the single rotor drone firing the shotgun, automatic rifle, etc...

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Should be banned from YT.
Why?
OMG, I am the LAST person to defend personal guns, but there was nothing in this video that was careless, reckless or dangerous.

You know what scares me. Low cost and simple to build and I am afraid of my sister our yours comming out of a movie theater late one night and one of these gadgets its flying around, if you get my drift. ATF need to step up to the plate right now. Still also the of ding dongs out there with issues. And now remote!!!

Nothing scary or reckless about the video... Not that it just gave 100,000 ding dongs idea's. Scares the hell out of me and I'm a lot closer to looking at the bottom of the grass that most of you.
Look where we get all the idea and inventions from. Sci if and TV are big producers of giving ideas to people for inventions. Most good idea but a lot of bad too. Now we have the Internet and social media. News good and bad as well as how too's good and bad.

Our young people don't need any more bad ideas!

Last edited:
Reactions: Clampit
Exactly... I was talking about the ability to put together the single rotor drone firing the shotgun, automatic rifle, etc...
Oops... my bad. I thought you were referring to the kid. I see now you were referring to that monster flying shotgun. Egg on my face eh? :oops:

You know what scares me. Low cost and simple to build and I am afraid of my sister our yours comming out of a movie theater late one night and one of these gadgets its flying around, if you get my drift. ATF need to step up to the plate right now. Still also the of ding dongs out there with issues. And now remote!!!
I appreciate people like you because you make me look downright conservative. And there's not many to my left.
It's legal to own a drone. It's legal to own a gun. What possible involvement would ATF have here? My surprise is how long did it take for someone to mate the two.

Oops... my bad. I thought you were referring to the kid. I see now you were referring to that monster flying shotgun. Egg on my face eh? :oops:

NP... You had me going for a minute. Couldn't figure out where you were coming from... :confused::cool::)

-slinger

Why?
OMG, I am the LAST person to defend personal guns, but there was nothing in this video that was careless, reckless or dangerous.
Nope your dead right but it does give the wrong people ideas, see where I'm coming from.

So sorry but in my apinion it should be banned, you've got yours apinions & I've got mine.

There we have it!
Now I've seen one shoot Roman candles, crossbow, taser, shotgun, handgun, and even one being shot with a shotgun! Ok NERDS, where is one shooting lasers? Might as well, or one that just blows up all together!
Call it a ZERO, and send it on a kamakazi mission ( into yourself! )

Man
I guess they outdid me, mine ONLY SHOOTS VIDEO!:D

J Dot!

I see where ya coming from and agree 100% Porky !!
I will say this though ... all this done been thought of way before that video and what's scary is we won't see it on YT but the news !

There we have it!
Now I've seen one shoot Roman candles, crossbow, taser, shotgun, handgun, and even one being shot with a shotgun! Ok NERDS, where is one shooting lasers? Might as well, or one that just blows up all together!
Call it a ZERO, and send it on a kamakazi mission ( into yourself! )

Man
I guess they outdid me, mine ONLY SHOOTS VIDEO!:D

J Dot!
Seen a thread on that JD but think they were shooting quads :eek:

I see where ya coming from and agree 100% Porky !!
I will say this though ... all this done been thought of way before that video and what's scary is we won't see it on YT but the news !
I totally agree with your last comment dirk, just hope it never happens.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj