What are your favourite P4P accessories??

I HAVE PAINTED MINE RED
Red is good but we made an all Red Wet Suit but it was not as easy to see as the Red and Black which provided a great contrast to the drone and gave us an even better visual and provided quick orientation of the drone as to which way it was facing.

Post a picture of your Red Drone would love to see how that came out.

300x100rev2.gif

I have a few items that are always with our P4P+....

1. Spirit Level - Recent purchase from eBay. Used in Conjunction with [3] below. size about 7cm (2.5") liquid diameter. [Search 'Bubble Spirit Level'].
2. Bright Cord/Ribbon tied to Gimbal-Lock/Lens(e) Cap. Saved me a couple of times...
3. This 'Take-Off' board is just a simple photo mount board 8"x10", also carry 12"x14" in the case/bag. Not yet attached the "Spirit Level", to the board, as I may replace the art-board above with perspex or similar.
4. Earlier idea to add to Gimbal ground-clearance. "Cable Tidy" sold by "Office Supplies" chain. (3? colours?)

On another point regarding accessories, the thought of exposing an expensive electronic equipment [drone] to a potentially corrosive agent [water], even with a fitted [neoprene] cover scares the living daylights out of me!!

Attachments

• P4P+ Extras1.JPG
    P4P+ Extras1.JPG
    235.8 KB · Views: 329

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20