Phantom 4 Pro Package

Reaction score
Testing the waters here to see if anyone is interested. I’m looking to sell my Phantom 4 Pro because of lack of use. I bought it for a year long road trip across the United States, but so far I’ve found myself focusing on other projects. Details as follows:

Phantom 4 Pro - Purchased new from Vistek in Canada in January 2017

All standard accessories - remote, propellors, charger etc.

DJI Care Refresh - Valid until January 2018 (covers the drone for crashes etc)

Three High Capacity DJI Batteries - All purchased new through either Vistek or BH Photo

Three PolarPro ND/Pol Filters

DJI Car Charger

DJI Lanyard for Remote

ThinkTank Airport Heli Backpack

History about the drone: I purchased this new from Vistek in Canada in January. I flew it about five or six times to get used to the new features and camera (previous experience with a Phantom 3 Pro). During testing I noticed that my footage suffered from a crooked horizon. I sent it away to DJI for warranty. Since it was returned, I did an IMU calibration and have had it up in the air once and the problem seems to have been corrected. No crashes etc. I would be surprised if it even has an hour of flight time on it.

As mentioned, I originally purchased this (among other equipment) to focus on some video projects as I travel. My direction has shifted to mainly still work, and I’ve only used this once during the three months that I’ve been on the road. Drone and accessories are in excellent condition.

It’s an amazing tool, and a huge step up from the 3 pro. While mine was away for warranty I rented a P4P for a project I had going on and was blown away by the capabilities of the new camera.

Does not come with the DJI Foam case. It’s back home in storage and I don’t have access to it.

Looking for $1500. Purchaser will also receive a copy of the original receipt. I’m currently in Oregon, and will be along the coast for the next two weeks, then in California. I can ship the drone as well.

Also, have an iPad Mini 4 that is available if interested.

Phantom1 copy.jpg Phantom1-2 copy.jpg Phantom1-3.jpg Phantom1-4.jpg Phantom.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20