Warranty repair

Reaction score
Approximately 2 weeks ago my drone lost power and crashed in a field. I didn’t have access to a computer to download my files onto this site. I took my chances and mailed my P3A back to the mothership. I received word today that my drone will be fully covered under warranty. They said it lost power mid flight due to faulty battery pins. It’s being repaired as I write this. I usually read about the nightmares of dealing with DJI and the lack of customer service. So I was really expecting to pay this out of pocket.
Big up DJI for doing the right thing and covering my drone!!! This has restored my faith.

Happy flying!!

I just got my drone back today. It’s a great looking refurbished model. The original one was a refurbished model too. The motors sound great. The video and camera look brand new and work good. It was to wet to fly today. Hopefully I can get up tomorrow and see how the connection works with a little distance.

They turned around my wandering wiggling hover issue for me under warranty like a champ. No issues at all. My new bird arrives next thurs. I think they got the message about their poor customer service. Although I imagine plenty of complaints ( NOT ALL ) are from people who are really victims of their own creation. By this I mean people who lost their birds through some fault of their own due to not understanding the functions or ignoring warnings etc.

Reactions: BigAl07
Bird has Arrived 2 days early! It is NOT the same serial . SO after my $420 score off craigslist I end up with a brand new bird!

Points to note. I am not the original owner and DJI still honored the warranty with a new non-refurb aircraft. Turnaround time was excellent and no hassle / arguing over prop wash vs vps etc. They agreed it did not perform properly and replaced it.

Reactions: Bakersfield Quad
Bird has Arrived 2 days early! It is NOT the same serial . SO after my $420 score off craigslist I end up with a brand new bird!

Points to note. I am not the original owner and DJI still honored the warranty with a new non-refurb aircraft. Turnaround time was excellent and no hassle / arguing over prop wash vs vps etc. They agreed it did not perform properly and replaced it.
Sounds like you had a good experience. They almost always send a refurbished drone back. What makes you think its new. Did they say its new and not used?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94