Wanted: Amazon account holders to review flight checklist product/ free product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id love to help too if u got room for one more, ill pm shortly

For those that posted here and sent me a message with your info and I have replied, you're on the list. For now, the free offer is closed. If I decide to send out more later, those of you that posted here will get first dibs. Thanks for all the interest!

norcalTY let me know if you want this thread closed so others don't hope to get on the FREE list.

"For now, the free offer is closed"

Hi everyone,

I designed a laminated pilot safety checklist for myself originally and then started selling them online. I recently added Amazon to the mix and need reviews for the new listings.

I have two versions right now (with more color options, fonts and versions coming soon), a flat version and then a ring version that can be attached to your controller lanyard or backpack/case.

If you have an active Amazon account and are interested in getting a sample product for free in exchange for your honest review, please message me. I will be sending out 15 samples of each to start.

I have other products I'm releasing (a pilot flight and repair logbook, other versions of this list and a couple other products) and will be offering free samples of that product FIRST to those that have reviewed my checklist.

Post here that you're interested, then PM me with your amazon reviewer name and your name and address and whether you want a flat version or one with a wire clasp to get on the list of recipients!
Im interested ill give you my honest opinion

Im interested but i think im probably to late would still like to get in it if you are still offering. Thanks for the consideration

I answered before seeing if this is how you pm someone, i have never done it before sorry if im bothering you and thank you for your help

Reactions: BigAl07
thread_closed.gif

Reactions: lakelush
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member