Wanted: Amazon account holders to review flight checklist product/ free product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I designed a laminated pilot safety checklist for myself originally and then started selling them online. I recently added Amazon to the mix and need reviews for the new listings.

I have two versions right now (with more color options, fonts and versions coming soon), a flat version and then a ring version that can be attached to your controller lanyard or backpack/case.

If you have an active Amazon account and are interested in getting a sample product for free in exchange for your honest review, please message me. I will be sending out 15 samples of each to start.

I have other products I'm releasing (a pilot flight and repair logbook, other versions of this list and a couple other products) and will be offering free samples of that product FIRST to those that have reviewed my checklist.

Post here that you're interested, then PM me with your amazon reviewer name and your name and address and whether you want a flat version or one with a wire clasp to get on the list of recipients!

Last edited:
Count me in. I've been looking for something like this.

Hi everyone,

I designed a laminated pilot safety checklist for myself originally and then started selling them online. I recently added Amazon to the mix and need reviews for the new listings.

I have two versions right now (with more color options, fonts and versions coming soon), a flat version and then a ring version that can be attached to your controller lanyard or backpack/case.

If you have an active Amazon account and are interested in getting a sample product for free in exchange for your honest review, please message me. I will be sending out 15 samples of each to start.

I have other products I'm releasing (a pilot flight and repair logbook, other versions of this list and a couple other products) and will be offering free samples of that product FIRST to those that have reviewed my checklist.

Post here that you're interested, then PM me with your amazon reviewer name and your name and address and whether you want a flat version or one with a wire clasp to get on the list of recipients!

Count me in too. I could definitely use a safety checklist. Currently I use one that I typed out myself and store it in my case. Being a new pilot/flyer, I need to make sure that I get in to the correct habits. Thanks. PM to follow

Reactions: norcalTy
I'm interested! I like trying out new products, especially when they are something I'll use regularly.

I'm in. I've been searching a few online to compare, always up for another

If I'm not too late to the party I'd like to also be counted in too.

OH Yeah! Me to, please!

Count me in if there is still availability... I've done a few product reviews in my time ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers