Wanted a night shot, sooooo

P-2

Reaction score
IMG_5448.JPG
Still all on Auto. Amazing on Auto....... yep, me and my better half on the steps. And Yes....... we do live in the boonies

Cool pic , try playing with the manual settings especially for night shots...

IMG_5627.JPG
I MUST try night shots. This is a definite encouragement.
John, you certainly can take good night shots. I start with Auto and see how the camera does the adjusting. Then I use those settings and then tweak. Sometimes, the pic is spot on.
This pic was shot above I-10 but Not directly over the workers. Again, on full auto

Reactions: Alexj3
image.jpeg
This was shot with manual settings ISO 400 with a 2.5 second shutter , the pic was unedited and straight from the P4...

Reactions: timdks and Simzy666
I'm a new P4P+ flyer (3 weeks)... and even newer photography enthusiast. lol. I have enjoyed playing around with the pics taken and what you can do with them post editing (I'm enjoying tweaking). Here's one of my first efforts

Reactions: Alexj3
Looks good. I've been flying a while now and it's something I haven't tried yet.

This was shot with manual settings ISO 400 with a 2.5 second shutter , the pic was unedited and straight from the P4...
You actually used 2.5 secs? How did you maintain your phantom like if it were mounted on a tripod?

Night pics are the most colorful

Attachments

• received_1876674135693222.jpeg
    received_1876674135693222.jpeg
    46.5 KB · Views: 489

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen