Video randomly glitches

Reaction score
I feel like my youtube channel is starting to become nothing but videos of what's wrong with the Phantom 4 pro v2.0. The drone is quite disappointing considering the price, and with the Mavic 2 pro now out, on craigslist there's nothing but people abandoning ship before the 4pro is worthless.

Anyway, whenever I'm flying around, my video feed will randomly glitch. It doesn't really happen for any rhyme or reason. It just kinda spasms. Anyone know what's causing this and why it insists on ruining my shots? I have the latest firmware and the drone is only like 2 months old.

Here's an example video:

Please don't tell me to recalibrate anything. I'm so sick of F*&&# recalibrating this thing every flight I take. I feel like I'm recalibrating more than I'm flying lately. Don't get me started on the stupid compass or the IMU. Good grief what a piece of ****.

I feel like my youtube channel is starting to become nothing but videos of what's wrong with the Phantom 4 pro v2.0. The drone is quite disappointing considering the price, and with the Mavic 2 pro now out, on craigslist there's nothing but people abandoning ship before the 4pro is worthless.

Anyway, whenever I'm flying around, my video feed will randomly glitch. It doesn't really happen for any rhyme or reason. It just kinda spasms. Anyone know what's causing this and why it insists on ruining my shots? I have the latest firmware and the drone is only like 2 months old.

Here's an example video:

Please don't tell me to recalibrate anything. I'm so sick of F*&&# recalibrating this thing every flight I take. I feel like I'm recalibrating more than I'm flying lately. Don't get me started on the stupid compass or the IMU. Good grief what a piece of ****.
Don't calibrate to much,it can be not good,why ?do you get prompted to or just trying to sort it,,bit hard to see glitching cause vid a bit short but did notice it,,try custom channel in transmission settings,might be better than auto,also try a couple different usb cords to see if it change,me not really a fan of p4pv2,seems mayby this drone sounds good it might be bit of a lemon (just my opinion) I don't seem to be attracted to this drone which is not normal for me

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't calibrate to much,it can be not good,why ?do you get prompted to or just trying to sort it,,bit hard to see glitching cause vid a bit short but did notice it,,try custom channel in transmission settings,might be better than auto,also try a couple different usb cords to see if it change,

The video is from the SD card. I doubt the transmission settings would affect it. I believe you think this is happening on a headset or something? It's just randomly occurring in my final videos when I open them at home. I have more examples but it's infuriating having to make a collection of all my video glitches to show something isn't working. I'd rather spend the time flying or playing with my kids.

No did not mention headset,,have you tried to reformat sd card,yes transmission channel might be a part of it,if it not recording good,your vid does look reasonably clear but just to eliminate I would play with channel setting to see if it better or worse..is it just when you home or on all devices you play back on,,,,,,do you have a good fast reading sd card in there,some sd cards are rubbish

Don't worry. I sure won't tell you that. It is not necessary or needed every flight, in fact it can make things worse. Do your research and you will see what I am taking about.

OK me tell op is xxxxxxxxx off,so he should be , these birds cost lot of $$$$$$, we only here to offer advice and try help,,,,not good getting mad like me,you'll get no replys,these are only suggestions to try help you fix,,,I hope you can sort it,,I'm going flying

I feel for you. DJI does have the best consumer drones on the market. If you haven't, do try a different SD card. Make sure it is 10 and not less. If that is not it, you should make a claim with DJI. Sorry.

It is not a glitch! It is happening because P4P stops suddenly and the gimbal can’t handle it. So, don’t leave the sticks at once! I have the same problem!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4