USD$1,499 May Be Misleading (if you want new RC)

over at RC groups they're talking about hooking up to large screen TV's ... with the right footage that could be really fun

Ok...so if i dont need goggles or external monitor then i dont really need hdmi, and its still a 300 usd cheaper to get the p4p.

Reactions: ppdrone
So without the built in screen it would work the same as my P3Ps?
If the HDMI module is installed, or already present, whether full size or mini, it should work for output on both the P4P and the P4P+ for goggles or an external display.

Just so everyone is aware, the USD$1,499.00 price of the P4P does NOT include the new controller with integrated display. That'll up your cost to $1,799.00.

uChJNne.png

Huh! Come to RIP-OFF UK!

Standard RC :- Sterling UK £1589 => US$2237

RC with Screen :- Sterling Uk £1819 => US$2561

It has always been a straight (more or less) $ = £ conversion for high tech but DJI have excelled themselves this time. At least Apple used to use the same numerals. Not sure what their exchange rate is just now as I stopped buying (rippering off) a long time ago.

On the bright side I can say without fear off contradiction that I have saved myself a b....dy fortune. [emoji542]

Do I read that correct ?????

That's from a 2 year old thread.......... Am I missing something ?

Indeed! Nothing new to see here. The RC with the built-in 5" CrystalSky tablet is still $300 more than the one without, and prices of both in foreign countries are different than in the U.S. :cool:

@StanMI , apologies if that post was a bit misleading, I thought it was a current DJI Shop link which I followed. Obviously I missed the date of the original but it is still a point that there is more than often a straight $>£ conversion for purchases in the UK.

Reactions: Hounddog
LOL....no apology required AG!! I'm in the market for a new Mavic so I watch any thread that mentions cost with a closer eye !!

I'm cheap !!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl