WTB Controller GL300F

Reaction score
Hi, I would like to buy an excellent condition GL300F. Best case is getting one from within Canada so shipping does not become prohibitive to the deal. If you happen to have one and would like a GL300E, then we can make a deal for sure. The display is beautiful but I am an IOS guy and have plenty of Ipads. The drone that I got my plus controller with has never been flown. It was one of I am sure thousands of drones that were bought by a company (geologists in this case) but was never used because the process of using the drone to get data is way more complicated than just buying a drone. All I have done is changed controller firmware to V1.4.1.0 and Go4 4.3.14. I want to be clear that I do not care at all if I sell the 300E, this add is about my needing a 300F. Thanks folks.

** Edit. I decided to take the controller out to test and make sure it works well since I had done the work to update to get maps working on the controller. I did a flight with Go4 and Litchi. Both worked perfectly. I also want to go ahead and say that I do not believe that a 300F has the same value as a 300E. You may not agree, but that is how I feel.

**** Please PM me with what you have and what kind of deal you think makes sense for you. Again, I am most interested in just buying a controller.
I checked shipping with USPS from Austin, Portland and Miami. Same rates from all three places. Loos like about $25 usd or $700 cad. I kid, average is the $25 for least expensive usps small box.

IMG_4846.JPG
IMG_4847.JPG

IMG_4848.JPG

I am inserting this one for interest sake. The pic was taken at exactly the same time with the same lighting as the other pics. Only difference is my iphone had to adjust for the screen brightness. Brightness was set on manual at 50%, crazy bright display. If this ends up being sold I will remove Litchi. I can leave Pix4D on or remove, does not matter to me at all.

IMG_4852.JPG

IMG_4803.JPG

IMG_4843.JPG

Last edited:
Hi, I would like to buy an excellent condition GL300F. Best case is getting one from within Canada so shipping does not become prohibitive to the deal. If you happen to have one and would like a GL300E, then we can make a deal for sure. The display is beautiful but I am an IOS guy and have plenty of Ipads. The drone that I got my plus controller with has never been flown. It was one of I am sure thousands of drones that were bought by a company (geologists in this case) but was never used because the process of using the drone to get data is way more complicated than just buying a drone. All I have done is changed controller firmware to V1.4.1.0 and Go4 4.3.14.
Hello, I have a perfect condition Gl300F I’d be willing to do a trade for your GL300E. I am in USA though, don’t know if this helps? Let me know what you think.

A deal with a trade would be great, maybe pm me with what you have in mind and let me know where you are located.

Question. What drone did you fly using pix4d? Upgrading my Gannet Pro to that program and wondering if a 300E would work. I already have one so don’t need yours. Thanks

After researching apparently you used it with your P4P. Was hoping you used the remote to fly something else.

Last edited:
Reactions: Droneted
I have a GL300F that I would trade, Or willing to sell. I am in Austin TX. What are the shipping costs to where you are located?

Reactions: Droneted

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4