Update for DJI GO App (P3)

Reaction score
Hopefully I haven't created an unnecessary thread. I did try and check.

The App Store is advising me there is an update waiting for the DJI GO app. While the explanation is that this update fixes a bug that prevented sound from being recorded when shooting 1080p 60 fps video with OSMO Mobile, does it do anything else, particularly to a P3S. Not that I am paranoid about DJI's intent, or anything like that...

Cheers - Stevo

Thanks for starting the thread, I am also interested to know if anyone has installed 3.1.24 for the P3S? I am running 3.1.23.

I'm using iOS with a P3A, 3.1.24

I couldn't get the app to stay open, so I updated the iPad iOS and reinstalled DJI Go last week.
All I wanted to do was check some settings that you can't do with Litchi.

Here is another brilliant goof, I assume DJI.
Look at the version I installed. :eek:
DJI-Go04.PNG

No wonder we get confused. :rolleyes:

Rod

Allow it and the app let you make all F-modes inclusive follow me.

Allow it and the app let you make all F-modes inclusive follow me.
Hum, If that was for me you missed the punch line.

DJI GO 4

Rod

I still haven’t updated the app. I’m wondering, though: I’ve read a lot about different firmware, and staying with the firmware that works the best for you. Trouble is, I haven’t had one yet that I would consider to be “right” for me.
Like many others, when I got my P3 Standard, I didn’t know all the issues about firmware, so I updated it before even looking to see where it started. Now, I want to downgrade to the best firmware.
My question:
Does anyone know which firmware is best? And which app is best.
I have several firmware versions, and know where to get them, but I don’t even know if it’s possible to downgrade an iOS app.

updated to new dji go, flew my p3s and at 1690 feet away, lost connection, rth activated. never regained control, but landed safely. ran 1700 feet with litchi and lost signal, rth, at about 1650 control was regained. guess some bug exsits in the new dji go app?

updated to new dji go, flew my p3s and at 1690 feet away, lost connection, rth activated. never regained control, but landed safely. ran 1700 feet with litchi and lost signal, rth, at about 1650 control was regained. guess some bug exsits in the new dji go app?
What do you usually get, and what are you using for a mobile device?

Rod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan