Unresponsive Phantom Battery Not Lighting

Reaction score
Hello.

I bought a phantom battery 7 months ago and have flied around 6/7 times with it. So far, it was very good, no difference than the original.

I charged it 2 days ago and when I was going to fly yesterday, it blinked for a second and stopped working since then.

I tried to charge it for an hour or two, but it is completely unresponsive.

What should I do? Can it be in hybernation? Is there a way to reset the battery somehow?

Thank you.

That’s freaky. Can you imagine if it happens during a flight? The bird would fall down certainly. I wonder what happened too.

Hello.

I bought a phantom battery 7 months ago and have flied around 6/7 times with it. So far, it was very good, no difference than the original.

I charged it 2 days ago and when I was going to fly yesterday, it blinked for a second and stopped working since then.

I tried to charge it for an hour or two, but it is completely unresponsive.

What should I do? Can it be in hybernation? Is there a way to reset the battery somehow?

Thank you.
Is it genuine DJI? How can you be sure?

It is not the original battery. However, I have one more battery which is not original and works perfectly.

Hi, I have the same problem. After searching few webs I decided to disassembly the battery and unplug the "smart" battery board hoping it will reset it. However nothing happened, battery is still dead. I think there is a problem just with this battery board. I found it as spare part at Alixps but for 38 USD. Maybe I'll try order one.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4