Unknown code error 42

Well I was thinking that rass, cos my last IMU before the one I just did was a warm one, and I only got the problem when it was warm and I never let any air into the craft and now I have done a super cold IMU it's not giving the error but it's better to be safe than sorry. I'm away on holiday with it at the mo and will carry on using it this week at least unless I get another error.

Well I was thinking that rass, cos my last IMU before the one I just did was a warm one, and I only got the problem when it was warm and I never let any air into the craft and now I have done a super cold IMU it's not giving the error but it's better to be safe than sorry. I'm away on holiday with it at the mo and will carry on using it this week at least unless I get another error.

How many times have you received the error? If only once I would do at least 5 packs worth, keeping in close. If you don't see it again it could have been just some bad data.

Last edited:
I got the barometer error about 4 or 5 times out of about the last 40 flights on 1.9, then about 5 out of 10 start ups on 1.3. Since the cold IMU, gimbal and compass it hasn't done it. 4 start ups since then with no errors. The errors always seemed to happen when it was a warm day. If it was warm and I let the craft sit in the breeze without the battery in for a min the error wouldn't happen. Strange one

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl