Reaction score
The other day I was given a Phantom unopened box with a untouched drone in it, it was a present for someone who apparently didn't want it, well i am a landscape and surveying photographer and would very much like some help in identifying which model phantom it is, I think it is a 1 , Its brand new as it was sealed in plastic, it
has model number P330 on the bottom of it together with a barcode sticker PH635804548 V1.2 on it.

I have assembled it and it responds to the radio control unit. It came with a gopro or clone basic stabiliser and propeller guards kit.

Could someone help please and also let me know whether there is an app android or IOS to use with it and whether you can still get it and finally I understand at times the drone has to be connected to a computer, is that software available in mac and windows or windows only.

I would really appreciate some help on this as if this drone works I have seen what is up the ladder and realise this is entry level but will move quickly with training I hope from the local model club we have in the village.

Also is there a online manual anywhere i can download for the once identified drone please, There was no manual with drone, but using picture and information online I managed to build it and charge the battery and
get connection between Radio and Drone. The main this is the model and pointers please,
Thank you very much

Neil aka Spiritburner.

IMG_1210.jpg IMG_1211.jpg IMG_1212.jpg IMG_1213.jpg IMG_1214.jpg IMG_1215.jpg IMG_1216.jpg IMG_1210.jpg IMG_1211.jpg IMG_1214.jpg IMG_1215.jpg IMG_1216.jpg

IMG_1210.jpg
IMG_1211.jpg
IMG_1212.jpg
IMG_1213.jpg
IMG_1214.jpg
IMG_1215.jpg
IMG_1216.jpg
IMG_1210.jpg IMG_1211.jpg IMG_1212.jpg IMG_1213.jpg IMG_1214.jpg IMG_1215.jpg IMG_1216.jpg

Thanks again, downloaded all the manuals and gone through them, now to charge some new batteries i got at the weekend and have a go on our astro turf football pitch , nice and safe!

Hope it works out for you. Happy Flying!

Thanks, pissing down here this week, then that will be it for 2 months then a bit more rain for a week of so then slowly getting hotter and hotter to 35 deg C sometimes 40 with horrible humidity! Playing with giblas at the moment, have the Osmo Plus which I use for shows and this and that, picked up a gimbal a couple of weeks by Zhiyun getting that paired with the remote and will do some motion timelapse on that with the gopro, I haven't got a gopro gimbal for the phantom I dont think its worth the money as its old unless i can get a real cheap one that will hold a gopro 5 black but with stabilisation on, postpro on FCP I should get what i want At some point I will upgrade to latest level dji was wondering what to go for now they have released another one instead of upgrading the mavic pro they did an upgrade on the the spark although the new model seems to have a better spec than the mavic and is a lot cheaper ,flys longer, how are you supposed to make a decision. HELP

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.