Reaction score
Hi,

I've flown my Phantom 3 Standard just fine since I got it in February. I flew with my OnePlus 3T, and it worked perfectly with my phone.

I have since gotten a OnePlus 5, and I have had severe connection issues with my Standard. It still works fine flying with my iPad, but with the OP5 it loses video feed constantly, even when the drone is twenty feet away.

Is anyone else having such issues?

Thanks.

Don't have OP5 but you should tray turn on airplane mode, it helps on many device, also make sure you don't have apps running in background.

Same problem here, OP5 and p3s dont seem to work together.. Video feed is really laggy or not even showing up.
Don't have OP5 but you should tray turn on airplane mode, it helps on many device, also make sure you don't have apps running in background.
You need to have wifi on to connect w/ the controller.

you can turn on airplane mode and still have WIFI I set my tablet up with airplane mode on so nothing interrupts the connection also an app killer is a good idea turn off everything you can except for what you need to run the bird.

Same problem here, OP5 and p3s dont seem to work together.. Video feed is really laggy or not even showing up.

You need to have wifi on to connect w/ the controller.
Yes of course you need wifi to connect but after you turn airplane mode you can turne on wifi and you will have just wifi connection without network connectivity and it will improve performance.
It is also important to note that some manufacturers implement heavy modifications to android os so go app doesn't work as should. My expirience with different android devices tells me that is very important that device run as close to stock aosp rom as possible and be clean of bloatware and heavy background apps. For example I have cheap alcatel tablet which run on almost stock aosp firmware, rooted and cleaned from bloatware and unnecessary apps and it runs go app without a problem, compared with my Xperia which is much more powerful device but doesn't run go app well.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj