Trouble moving camera with RC finger dial

Reaction score
somehow I am missing something important here, because I cannot seem to rotate the camera between forward horizontal and downward vertical (Birdseye ) using the finger toggle on the right side of the RC. When I use the finger toggle I am only able to adjust the manual camera exposure. Which appears on the screen. My gimbal says connected/normal. Also the button under the RC on left side, called C1 I believe definitely switches the camera from one position to the other. And otherwise the camera seems to operate normally.

Which mode are you using?

2016-08-18_19-12-10.png

Haven't got my Phantom 4 yet, next week, but I have seen the C1 and C2 mentioned in a video, plus this in the manual - have you programmed it go from horizontal to vertical?

2016-08-18_19-18-01.png

I cannot seem to rotate the camera between forward horizontal and downward vertical (Birdseye ) using the finger toggle on the right side of the RC
The dial on the left side controls the camera tilt position.

CameraTilt.png

Thanks msinger, obvious oversight on my part. I customized c1and 2, and presumed that the left and right finger dials would switch as well. Sure enough, the left dial does the trick

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31