Trouble activating IOC

Reaction score
Hey all,

I haven't been able to find the answer anywhere else, I think I have a pretty unique problem. I have activated NAZA mode in the Phantom Assistant, but when I go to turn on the IOC mode in the assistant, it won't let me click the check box. It's a very weird issue, hopefully someone here has some insight. I've uninstalled the software, disconnected and reconnected the phantom 2, I'm not sure what else to try. Also slightly unrelated, whenever I try to update any software it says "network error, please check your connection to the internet" and I absolutely have a connection. Any help is appreciated!!

Hey all,

I haven't been able to find the answer anywhere else, I think I have a pretty unique problem. I have activated NAZA mode in the Phantom Assistant, but when I go to turn on the IOC mode in the assistant, it won't let me click the check box. It's a very weird issue, hopefully someone here has some insight. I've uninstalled the software, disconnected and reconnected the phantom 2, I'm not sure what else to try. Also slightly unrelated, whenever I try to update any software it says "network error, please check your connection to the internet" and I absolutely have a connection. Any help is appreciated!!

In order to to turn on the IOC the RC unit has to be turned on when you check that box.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20