Top 10 Places to Fly a Drone for Most Cities

Reaction score
Hey y'all - we've put together a number of Top 10 Places to Fly a Drone lists for cities across the US. Check it out and let me know what you think. Also - let me know if any need to be updated due to new ordinances or laws. Some (like Los Angeles) definitely need to be updated and I'm working on that one in particular.

alokbhargava

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Your maps are showing NFZs and not the good locations to fly. Did I miss something?

alokbhargava

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I could see them now, they were hidden below a link " show more " :)

Reaction score
Hey y'all - we've put together a number of Top 10 Places to Fly a Drone lists for cities across the US. Check it out and let me know what you think. Also - let me know if any need to be updated due to new ordinances or laws. Some (like Los Angeles) definitely need to be updated and I'm working on that one in particular.

You guys stated in the Seattle section that flying around the space needle is a big no no, unless you want to deal with the FAA. Can you please explain? The airspace around the needle is class G. There's a seaport and a few helipads around that area, but there's also a park right next to the needle.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tb1125