Thought should be one Video?

Reaction score
My first 3 flights and I started the recording on the 1st way point and had only 5 legs, and stopped it on the 5th, why on my card after review I have many short videos like it took off then stopped, then only went on at landing etc...

I thought it should be one nice long video of the whole flight

What did I do wrong?

What did I do wrong?
If this was a Litchi Mission, we will need to see your mission plan to answer the question. If that was done on the mission hub, share a link to the mission back here.

If this was a Litchi Mission, we will need to see your mission plan to answer the question. If that was done on the mission hub, share a link to the mission back here.

it was a litchi mission that is why i put it under litchi, and i started the recording at leg 1ended on leg 5 nothing else was set other than land at the end of the mission. Mission Hub - Litchi

Need to make the mission public, then re-share?

Rod

That works,

Yes you would think it would work, but I had the same problems. :rolleyes:

I been only using actions for pictures.
For videos I usually start Litchi mission, then start the video. Most of missions I loose signals due to the tress around my house, so I can't count on actions.

Actually I have Litchi auto start record on, and when the mission ends it automatically stops.

I'm just capturing areas.

Looks like you got a good test area.

Rod

It worked this time! must have been my card, i erased it and then it was fine, it must take a take off video, then the mission Video, then a Landing Video.. which is fine for me...never knew it does that..must be that auto Record you are talking about I have on..

Also the only problem i noticed, I have it set for Precision Landing, and in my DJI Go app it does it awesome! but in Litchi, it did not and on my landing pad at all only nearby.. so i wonder what is up with that.. ? any ideas?

I'm flying a Mavic Air with a 32gb high speed card Sandisk

so i wonder what is up with that.. ? any ideas?
GPS is not always spot on. Precision landing's aren't something that is advisable. Always give yourself plenty of room and clear sky above. Accuracy can be off by up to 30ft at times.

Reactions: RodPad
Yes, when in doubt, format the card. ;)

What I now recall that was also part of my problem, having auto on and then doing what you had set at actions,
The action would disrupt the auto-start video. At the end of the mission it would start recording again. So I had the beginning and the end, nothing in the middle. :rolleyes:

As FD stated don't rely on GPS for accuracy for your missions and landings
I had been testing a mission to come down at about eye level at a buddies house, the trees around this location keep moving from day to day. :eek:

The trees nearest WP# 10 are 125',150' tall, lower branches 20' diameter.
Mission Hub - Litchi

20' GPS error and or a wind gust is making this goofy goal, into a very stupid stunt.
When your at his house it looks easy. ;)

Good Luck!

Rod

GPS is not always spot on. Precision landing's aren't something that is advisable. Always give yourself plenty of room and clear sky above. Accuracy can be off by up to 30ft at times.

I was not relying on Precision landing at all, just wanted to know why it doe into work? lol ..I have plenty of room out here in the country...

I have it set for Precision Landing
That is not what you said originally, however I have not flown with GO in a very long time. I fly exclusively with Litchi. It does not have a "Precision Landing" setting.

That is not what you said originally, however I have not flown with GO in a very long time. I fly exclusively with Litchi. It does not have a "Precision Landing" setting.

Here is what I said...
Also the only problem i noticed, I have it set for Precision Landing, and in my DJI Go app it does it awesome! but in Litchi, it did not and on my landing pad at all only nearby.. so i wonder what is up with that.. ? any ideas?

I said the only problem i noticed with the app, I never said I relied on it... ....i said the only problem I noticed, you told me not to rely on it, i was not..

Also, yes it is an option in Litchy to set it for Precision Landing in the Settings on the iPhone app if you have iPhone... when connected to aircraft....

Also, yes it is an option in Litchy to set it for Precision Landing in the Settings on the iPhone app if you have iPhone... when connected to aircraft....
In that instance this must be a setting that is on IOS only. It is not in the Android version.

Dang,
You guys. :rolleyes:

Starting from the top.

"it was a litchi mission that is why i put it under litchi"
Discussion in 'Control (Go, Litchi, etc..)' started by flashoser, Yesterday at 7:21 AM.
This section is not Litchi only.

"I have it set for Precision Landing, and in my DJI Go app it does it awesome!"
I thought this must be an option in DJI Go for a Mavic, I had never heard of it.

"GPS is not always spot on. Precision landing's aren't something that is advisable."
I assume and I think FD did also, that you were very new to Litchi. There are many posts of members asking about the accuracy of RTH. I added my post to it because I know of another member that ran a mission many times, when he played back his video, it had hit a tree, yes the tree moved 10', the Phantom didn't crash, it bounced around and continued on.

Rod

Here is what I said...

I said the only problem i noticed with the app, I never said I relied on it... ....i said the only problem I noticed, you told me not to rely on it, i was not..

Sorry I said don't rely on it.
Post#9
Thought should be one Video?

Rod

Take a peak when your connected to the aircraft...only then though it seems

I can't find that setting in Litchi with a crApple, don't have a good enough android the will run Litchi, it was good enough to purchase Litchi, just won't run it.

How about a screen shot of where this shows up on your options.

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl