This is gonna be fun! (Distance tests)

I am using a P3S I would like to get 4000 meters.
If you're in a big hurry you can use the DBS panel, but if you wait the terminator for the P3S will be available soon , I'll be testing it soon and posting here. If it's anything like the results I'm getting with the P3A/P and the terminator it's going to be awesome and unbelievable, unboosted

If you're in a big hurry you can use the DBS panel, but if you wait the terminator for the P3S will be available soon , I'll be testing it soon and posting here. If it's anything like the results I'm getting with the P3A/P and the terminator it's going to be awesome and unbelievable, unboosted

size/price...?

size/price...?
I really don't know the price they're going to be offering yet I can only imagine it'll be in the 150 range but this is going to be a large panel with 14 DB or above signal strength with double 2.4 and single 5.8 all included in one huge panel for the P3S

I really don't know the price they're going to be offering yet I can only imagine it'll be in the 150 range but this is going to be a large panel with 14 DB or above signal strength with double 2.4 and single 5.8 all included in one huge panel for the P3S

sounds good I'm in. Large panel like double the size of the DBS large..?

do you have a picture?

sounds good I'm in. Large panel like double the size of the DBS large..?

do you have a picture?
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1465339199.118551.jpg

I'm guessing it will be similar to the size of this terminator panel

I am using a P3S I would like to get 4000 meters.
Stock standard, not even a windsurfer.
This was back in January, after having it for a month and a half. Got up enough nerve to see what it could do.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1465339896.826256.jpg

A month later, same area different direction. Couldn't believe it when it went past 3 km and didn't want to stop.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1465339641.104382.jpg

Oh I used the wrong 4 post sma to solder on these china panels....but I do have issues I just found from my cables inside the rc... I have the rg402 cables and was taking them off and on and didn't notice I spun them...now my signal is intermittent which sucks cuz I have a lot of stuff I want to test but have to wait a few weeks now to order some u.fl cables since the mmcx wont work.

I got my Immersionrc rf power meter Saturday and tried it but its defective lol so I have to wait to get a replacement or repair...sucks. I will let you know how it is tho when I get my replacement! I'm going to look up the one you put a link for
I want to get that RF meter haha, do you think they're worth having for us modders?

I only have one Phantom, one remote but it's a much less of a hassle when diagnosing signal issues.

This is my first Phantom, and I've already had these issues!

I want to get that RF meter haha, do you think they're worth having for us modders?

I only have one Phantom, one remote but it's a much less of a hassle when diagnosing signal issues.

This is my first Phantom, and I've already had these issues!
From everything ive read i think it will be good for us all....checking tx/rx power..comparing antennas...checking cables..for the price its a good tool to have...super small too.

I checked the one in that link you posted...its pretty cool but no sma to hook up to. Check out the next one up Cornet ED85EXS

Reactions: dirtybum
Thank you Dirtybum, I'm not in a hurry just wondering what I should be looking at. That's all

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT