This is gonna be fun! (Distance tests)

Nice Pro. get a dozen beavers and have them work on some trees. It starting to get hot out here. today high 107 tomorrow 113 and Saturday 117. Db, Pro either have a spare room to rent for 3 months. I do dish's:)
Lol we are redoing the downstairs now..should be done soon....I don't know if you'd like the humidity...it sucks! I can do 100-105 dry heat all day...when it's 90 here and humid, man it feels like a sauna...you stay drenched... I don't think I'll ever get used to it

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Have you seen the size of me and pros family? We both need bigger houses[emoji41]
ok just checking. I check my out side thermometer yea 1% humidity
IMG_20160602_151420951[1].jpg

Dude flying from where you're at with the P3S , i'm telling you that's decent distance, you can expect anything more with all those trees around you. It went from full-blocked because of the trees.
I'll bet you had fun flying though[emoji41]
Oh yea was really fun..especially since I had the whole park to my self...no dirty looks and no one hovering over my shoulder asking a million questions... I was a little over 400' here I take off but when I get a few hundred feet away I'm right over the trees...like 50'-60'...I know it kills my signal and I should be happy with what I get for where I fly but man when I see your 50,000+ feet run, I get jealous lol...**** I'm jealous with Tony's 2+ mile unboosted run!!

Lol we are redoing the downstairs now..should be done soon....I don't know if you'd like the humidity...it sucks! I can do 100-105 dry heat all day...when it's 90 here and humid, man it feels like a sauna...you stay drenched... I don't think I'll ever get used to it

I do know what you are talking about grow up in north west Ohio 30 miles from Lake Erie. You get out of the show and it still feels like you're in it.

Have you seen the size of me and pros family? We both need bigger houses[emoji41]
Yep and we need more money...my wife and kids get more crafts/toys than I do....we should start hiding money

Yep and we need more money...my wife and kids get more crafts/toys than I do....we should start hiding money

I do side work repair PC's some handyman work. and hide that. My buddy does DJing and plays in a band. his wife only seeing half. His last investment was that Fnh tac .45acp

When I fly from that dead-end road where the bridge construction is, I get workers coming up as questions all the time, but I'm on a tripod with the rubber band so I just let them stand in front of it for a minute or two, let there get there oohs & awes out-of-the-way

Oh yea was really fun..especially since I had the whole park to my self...no dirty looks and no one hovering over my shoulder asking a million questions... I was a little over 400' here I take off but when I get a few hundred feet away I'm right over the trees...like 50'-60'...I know it kills my signal and I should be happy with what I get for where I fly but man when I see your 50,000+ feet run, I get jealous lol...**** I'm jealous with Tony's 2+ mile unboosted run!!

if we are at a park one of us are running interferences keep them from trying to talk to the one flying.

Yeah I get people right over me...what does that do what's this do how does it do that why do you do this hey come here check this out...can you tell him how it works...I'll sometimes I don't mind but sometimes it gets annoying cuz I'm trying to focus on where it's going and watch my kids..tripod does help...and rubber bands now (zip tied like 20 on there) but I'm always nervous/adrenaline/shaky leg and them buggin doesn't help lol

if we are at a park one of us are running interferences keep them from trying to talk to the one flying.
That's a good idea

I have some trees where I'm at and i think it is taking some off of my runs, but its all good !! Im going to take it over lake erie when i get home !

I do side work repair PC's some handyman work. and hide that. My buddy does DJing and plays in a band. his wife only seeing half. His last investment was that Fnh tac .45acp
I should send you my pc to fix up!!! More money for you to hide lol

I should send you my pc to fix up!!! More money for you to hide lol

Send me the model and make I'll tell you if it's wealth working on and check that site out. I think it's free shipping. I've been thinking of keeping an old laptop with us to check video after a flight.

How do you connect it to a battery or something. If I mount them on my controller?
Check out rexuav on ebay..you can get them there..this is what i use on my boosters

Attachments

• 1464911019321.jpg
    1464911019321.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 243
  • 1464911045165.jpg
    1464911045165.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 254
The dry heats been getting to you Phoenix! Yeah procharged knows how to wrap some stuff up doesnt he. I let my kids open it up,gives them something to do for an hour or two! That's a good-looking set up Phoenix, please let us know how it does! And a little tip ,you can point those helical's up slightly higher than what you have your panels pointed ,gets a little better reception, I don't know why.
The point it just slightly higher, just barely enough to notice
Db with the point slightly higher on the 5.8, it that just on this type of setup or did you fine that was needed on all ,only on a helical match with a panel. I'm just wondering if do we need to angel one panel more than the other.
( could not sleep my tinnitus was acting up. it's like a radio turned up but your the only one that can hear it).

It's not even necessary, I just found when I was very very far out but I could just move the 15 turn around a little bit and it seem like it was locked in when it was just slightly higher than my 2.4 systems. Actually it's not even about being higher than the other system, It just seem to login better when that helical was pointed slightly over the bird

It's not even necessary, I just found when I was very very far out but I could just move the 15 turn around a little bit and it seem like it was locked in when it was just slightly higher than my 2.4 systems. Actually it's not even about being higher than the other system, It just seem to login better when that helical was pointed slightly over the bird
ok thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palletliquidation