Think I got a dud

It mentions deleting the firmware and starting the update again. Update takes a long time, perhaps up to a hour.

Still no luck. Won't start, critical error indicated, and calibrate IMU does nothing. Also forgot to mention that the LEDs on the right side of the drone have never lit up, even straight out of the box and before and after firmware upgrade. I will be giving DJI a call tomorrow.

Reading through all the P4P IMU -22 error posts on the DJI forum, wonder why none have been issued an RMA? Maybe they do not know how to fix the problem yet?

Disturbing - and if you can wait to buy a P4P, "Wait!"

Reading through all the P4P IMU -22 error posts on the DJI forum, wonder why none have been issued an RMA? Maybe they do not know how to fix the problem yet?

Disturbing - and if you can wait to buy a P4P, "Wait!"
Mine has major issues beyond just the IMU. I was able to do a factory reset through Assistant 2, but it still behaves the same way. If I take it outside, it can't acquire a single sattelite. Mine probably shouldn't have made it off of the assembly line.

Just go off of online support with DJI. They said it's defective, so it's going back. I hope the replacement is in full working order.

Received my P4P today and after charging battery and RC, I turn on the unit and both the front a rear left LEDs are solid red and it beeps continuously. I updated the firmware on the drone and RC, and still solid red and constant beeping. DJI Go 4 app occasionally says I'm not connected, but I have a video feed and can control the gimbal and camera settings. I also get an error after a couple of minutes that says "Gimbal cannot receive Main Controller data". I've tried doing the IMU calibration, but it just sits there at 0% doing nothing. Also, motors will not start. Anybody else experience this and was there a fix, or am I looking at sending it back?
Did you ever figure out a fix for this? My p4p did this exact same thing and im baffled

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl