The red and yellow LEDs are blinking all the time on my p2.

[QUOTE = "jason, post: 1438133, miembro: 17618"]
¿Has intentado calibrar la brújula con esos ajustes?
[/CITAR]
ya calibro y bueno! Ahora lo intentaré en vuelo
Estaré informando

Where would you find this windows driver ?, I’ve down loaded few and when to connect control or the drone nothing happens, nothing pops up on pc

Where would you find this windows driver ?, I’ve down loaded few and when to connect control or the drone nothing happens, nothing pops up on pc

You'll the Windows drive on the same link at the very bottom of the Windows listing. That drive has to be loaded in the P2 before you can use the other software if that is a brand new unit. If it's used it should already have the driver installed. There is a possibility that your USB cable is causing a problem since you are unable to connect to the software or even the USB connector on the P2 is damaged.

Also download the V1.4 owner's manual

If you are using a Mac there's no need for a Windows driver and you should be using DMG downloads.

We cannot read minds so the more pieces of information you post the quick we can respond.

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Now I have another error (green and yellow led) and I can not calibrate. Neither with PC nor spinning

I do not understand what you mean by "Neither with PC nor spinning "

Do another advanced IMU calibration and post a screenshot of the results. The IMU should be done on a level surface.

[QUOTE = "jason, post: 1438149, miembro: 17618"]
No entiendo lo que quieres decir con "Ni con PC ni girando"

Haga otra calibración avanzada de IMU y publique una captura de pantalla de los resultados. La IMU se debe hacer en una superficie nivelada.
[/CITAR]

[QUOTE = "jason, post: 1438149, miembro: 17618"]
No entiendo lo que quieres decir con "Ni con PC ni girando"

Haga otra calibración avanzada de IMU y publique una captura de pantalla de los resultados. La IMU se debe hacer en una superficie nivelada.
[/CITAR]
View attachment 110641

Tengo la sensación de que la brújula está magnetizada y debe desmagnetizarse como en el video que le envié. Necesitará un imán fuerte para desmagnetizar la brújula y hasta que la mamá de la brújula esté leyendo entre 1400 y 1500, podrá calibrar el P2.

Los miembros del personal nos dirán que usemos el inglés si nos mantenemos en español.

Tengo la sensación de que la brújula está magnetizada y debe desmagnetizarse como en el video que le envié. Necesitará un imán fuerte para desmagnetizar la brújula y hasta que la mamá de la brújula esté leyendo entre 1400 y 1500, podrá calibrar el P2.

Los miembros del personal nos dirán que usemos el inglés si nos mantenemos en español.

I already managed to leave the values correctly. However, when the flight starts, the drone does not remain stable and after a while they turn on a red LED. Really fly it is totally impossible

If you getting less than 10 minutes your batteries need to be replaced.

Now since you have had in the air I would like to see a new screenshot of the IMU compass MOD. With the S1 switch in the upper position (GPS) and it will not stay put when hovering that screenshot will tell me what might be wrong.

Reactions: N017RW
If you getting less than 10 minutes your batteries need to be replaced.

Now since you have had in the air I would like to see a new screenshot of the IMU compass MOD. With the S1 switch in the upper position (GPS) and it will not stay put when hovering that screenshot will tell me what might be wrong.

That IMU compass MOD is so far off you will never have any control over your P2. The compass is magnetized and until you demagnetize per the video there"s no way anyone can help you.

Reactions: Mark The Droner
That IMU compass MOD is so far off you will never have any control over your P2. The compass is magnetized and until you demagnetize per the video there"s no way anyone can help you.

Thank you! I will try to demagnetize the compass. I will be reporting

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik