Thanks to everyone!

Reaction score
I just wanted to thank everyone that answered all of my newbie questions. I took a few flights in my P3A for the first time today and it was amazing! I wanted to look at all of the data involved so I can now try to do more on my own and it was very educational. Thanks again everyone, Hecto

Yeah, I was nervous my first flight, but then it was so easy to operate. I'm slowly getting further and further, but still within my means. DOn't rush it and see how you go. If you've read here and watched most of the DJI videos should be enough knowledge to enjoy safe flights.

The most important time to be careful is when you are low and near stuff you can hit. I always breath a sigh of relief when I'm at 250'.

One near miss so far when my glove got stuck on the controller at the wrong time.

I try to fly every day, weather depending, no matter how cold it is outside. Each trip I try different settings regarding the video. What works and what does not. On the actual flight I take off then switch to F and try one of those functions. Land. Take off and just practice on the P mode, so I do not get to reliant on F. Gives you a greater sense of control when you can fly in a circle in P mode etc. Bit like learning to drive all over again. I should think eventually it will become second nature.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl