Thanks for the invite!

Reaction score
Bought a Phantom 3 standard for myself for Christmas. ...lol. Just had to have it ya know. Lovin every minute of it! Had a compass error but took off anyway.....bad decision! Came down to hard because of wind and turned it over thankfully in the field. .. Good luck and happy flight!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Reactions: DJIHarold
Welcome to the forum Harold.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Welcome to the forum! I also got a P3S for Christmas. This forum has helped me learn a lot! And all the members are very patient and helpful!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I registered my drone about three days ago but still haven't gotten a reply with my drone registration numbers yet ... How long should I wait? Before I try again.

Bought myself a Phantom 4 for Christmas first real drone I've had and can't wait to fly. I've just completed the set up anything I should know before first flight?

Bought myself a Phantom 4 for Christmas first real drone I've had and can't wait to fly. I've just completed the set up anything I should know before first flight?
Don't take off in high wind

Put your name and number on the drone and also on the sd card

Don't fly to far to soon, get to know the controls

Make sure return to home is selected in the app if signal is lost before you fly

Get a tracker if you can

Happy flying

Neon Euc

Reactions: Spitfire 66

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94