Tarot 2D on phantom + new batteries

Reaction score
Hi,

a few questions to ask of you folks.
1. I added a tarot 2D to my phantom. I do not have a gopro as of yet, but am using my fatshark pilot hd camera. I have it all properly balanced on the gimbal with a home made bracket.

First problem I had was getting a tremor in the tilt motor. I changed the tilt motor power from 30 to 20 which seemed to cure that problem.

Next problem is with the tilt from the stock controller. I cant get it to work properly. The gimbal will move a full 90 deg within the last quarter of tilt lever movement. I also get a tremor now when the camera is pointing full down. Can anyone tell me what the gimbal settings and phantom settings should be?

2. I purchased a few of these http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/stor ... _Pack.html What is everyones views on running 10c? Will it cause a problem?

My setup is phantom 1.1.1 with upgrade board and canbus port added. I have iosd mini, tarot 2d gimbal, fatshark transmitter and camera all running of this battery.

On my first flight I got 14 mins before red light, and then another minute before autoland. I'd say with a bare phantom these would easily get 20 mins. They almost fit in the phantom except for the wires. Had to connect them outside.

Cheers for any input,

Damien.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers