Take shot with controller

Reaction score
Hi,i'm a beginner with a phantom 3 standard,I want to know if I can take picture with the controller, any possibiliy?

Hi,i'm a beginner with a phantom 3 standard,I want to know if I can take picture with the controller, any possibiliy?
Most of the pictures I have seen here are of the controller alone, but if you have a friendly one, it might not mind your being in the shot also if you have someone to work the camera.

Reactions: Oso
Hey P3S Pilot. The only way to take pictures or video with the P3s is in the DJI Go app on your phone or tablet. The only camera function on the remote is the tilt function wheel on the upper left corner of the remote.
As suggested in an other post, be sure to read the manual thoroughly before getting out there and flying the drone. You have to download the manual from the DJI website as only the QuickStart guide comes with the drone.
Also a good idea to read up on the rules regarding drone safety and where and how to legally fly your drone, depending on which country you live in.
Enjoy the learning and flying experience. Lots to learn, but lots of fun to be had.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31