Tablets

I just purchased a Cube T8 tablet for $106 shipped from Gear Best. Found one review it worked great on DJI GO app. I will post my review. Suppose to be great for day flights, very bright and supports wifi and cellphone ;-)

Could somebody tell me if there is a list of tablets that's not on the dji list that work with the dji Go app

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can add to the list of Tablets that work very well with the Phantom. I have the P3P. I did not want an "I-thing" but I did like the very new Samsung Galaxy Tab S2. It has a 9.7" very bright display with an 8 core processor, 64 GB internal and a 128 GB plug in micro SD card. It works beautifully with my P3P running the DJI Go as well as the Litchi app. I use the Litchi app almost exclusively. The waypoints work great! It also works great with my Windows machines.
Joe
KC7GHT

Hi, I am thinking in getting the Asus zedpad 8.0 8" Z380CX-A2
Ebay item # 331700587101
Does anyone have any feedback for it? Is it compatible with the DJI GO app?
Thanks

Visoon HD900 tablet with HDMI input and output and AV input, can work well for DJI Go APP

Hello Vivi,

Does Flysight offer any kind of support for the HD900? I havent been able to get any help for problems with the HDMI input, so my review hasn't been good up until now.

Hello Vivi,

Does Flysight offer any kind of support for the HD900? I havent been able to get any help for problems with the HDMI input, so my review hasn't been good up until now.
HD900 HDMI input max resolution 1920*1080P @ 30Hz, please kindly note it and try again, thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj