Tablets

Reaction score
Could somebody tell me if there is a list of tablets that's not on the dji list that work with the dji Go app

For the life I can't find that list on DJI's website. But I am using 2 tablets that work fine:
Asus Nexus7, (first generation) and a Lenovo Tab 2 A7, a cheap but great tab. .

I'm using Samsung Tab S 8.4 LTE, and it is working great, no video lag and perfectly smooth experience

Hi I'm new to the Drone world... I have a DJI Phantom 3 Pro and was wondering if the Galaxy 4 7inch tablet would work?

Yes -- if you're referring to a Tab 4. Otherwise, it would be better to use a device on this list. And, if you already own the device, then go ahead and try it before buying something new.

There is at least one third party app that incorporates way points and uses the i devices ( iphone/ipad ) barometer for better flights....

There is at least one third party app that incorporates way points and uses the i devices ( iphone/ipad ) barometer for better flights....
I know Autopilot does this.

For the life I can't find that list on DJI's website. But I am using 2 tablets that work fine:
Asus Nexus7, (first generation) and a Lenovo Tab 2 A7, a cheap but great tab. .
I'm looking at that Lenovo tab. I have a laptop and they seem to make good stuff
DJI told me my kindle won't work and the ES file app doesn't make it work either.
I just want a tab just for my advanced and I'm cheap.

185EZ, how is the performance on that tablet?

Please report back when you try it. It'll be interesting to hear if the video is smooth in DJI GO.

Thanks for the update!

Tablets wider than 6.75 inches (including the case) will require an extender to be installed on the remote controller mount. This extender is designed well and will securely hold your tablet in place.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic