Switch to FCC mode in Europe, and fly miles instead of just 300 meters with P3SE

Just done a first flight with the modded apk and to me it seems less stable than stock. I checked the 2.4ghz and see 1-11 channels so will be in FCC mode and did a run to between 500-600 meters and chickened out and bought it back and when getting between 200m-100m signal lost. Then within 100m on and off signal lost especially shooting HDR photos. It usually gains the signal again and I see I have 17 sats up above so that should be ok. Using my Samsung Galaxy S8 as mobile device. (keep getting told I need to update the firmware to 1.5.40 but hear too many bad stories so will wait.

3.1.46 is out since fall. I'm using that one and have gone longer than you @Optikn3v. I'm at 1.5.40 firmware. Try 3.1.46 and see if it works better? Maps is working in that version.

3.1.46 can be found here, password to the rar is 076:

DJI_MOD

Great thanks for pointing to it. I'll give it ago at the weekend. I have not updated my firmware to 1.5.40. Too many stories of failed upgrades bricking drones.

Sorry but I don't know if it works on the advanced model, this part of the forum is for the SE. Isn't your model using Lightbridge as communication? If not, then yes the app is enough, you don't need any other steps.
Yep, is lightbridge. By the way, unfortunately seems not working with me totally, I ve tested the modded 3.1.18, modded 3.1.46 and the 3.1.8 too (following all steps in the tutorial few times) but I ever can only see channels from 13 to 20, and stop.
Frustrating. XD

And it's strange because the Se, the Pro and the Adv uses the same technology of transmission... Maybe it is because I use the 1.5.30+ fw on the bird?

Good morning a question to see if they can solve it to me. If as they say here that version 3.1.23 does not change to FCC, why should I uninstall this version and install 3.1.8? I can not leave the 3.1.23 to fly? Thanks in advance for the help. regards

Hi guys, i fly with 3.1.46, today i tried POI mode and i noticed that i got many data loss.. If i fly normally everything is ok..

What version do you use??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers