Switch to FCC mode in Europe, and fly miles instead of just 300 meters with P3SE

Yes i have tried the new mod 3.1.46. Looks great i flew the first time 1km and rth works. It was foggy and the bird became whet. For Maps you will need a internet connection. The first takeoff is always excited. You never know if of Works. But al credits goes to the person wou make the mod.

Reactions: antonh
Yesterday i flew the Phantom about 1.5km. I got one time a compas error when i turned back. And sometime the fpv was laggy. But i think that was my fault i aim the remote not good.
Vincent

dear all, first post here... as already written by someone some post ago... with apk 3.1.18 it seems that maps are not loading... (only chinese maps is full) is there a workaround?? anyone else tried the latest version of this app?? it is safe to use?? keep me informed!!

Ok i will try!! Is it safe to use this modded version? Im new here.. I dont want to loose my toy installing a modied version of app :)
Well I'm quite new here as well but the modded apps have been used here for a long time so I'm not worried.

Ok i will try!! Is it safe to use this modded version? Im new here.. I dont want to loose my toy installing a modied version of app :)
Well ... the modified apps are mainly made by Russians programmers. You could imagine that these programmers lets all drones fly to their ultimate homepoint (Russia) at a certain moment.

Some people call it a 'fly-away' but some also a 'coming home'. :cool:

Well ... the modified apps are mainly made by Russians programmers. You could imagine that these programmers lets all drones fly to their ultimate homepoint (Russia) at a certain moment.

Some people call it a 'fly-away' but some also a 'coming home'. :cool:

A Russian trip could be interesting :)

I have Google Pixel 3xl running android 9 (pie). The modded app version 3.1.34 does not seem to work on this phone, although it works on my older HTC10. I installed and loaded modded version 3.1.46 today. It runs fine but it will not allow me to open the UI for Phantom 3SE. I can connect to the RC WiFi network but in the app (3.1.46) when I select Phantom 3SE, it still just says "How to Connect" where it should say "Camera".
Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

EDIT: This has been solved by turning OFF mobile data on the android device. Thanks yo antonh for the suggestion.

Last edited:
I have Google Pixel 3xl running android 9 (pie). The modded app version 3.1.34 does not seem to work on this phone, although it works on my older HTC10. I installed and loaded modded version 3.1.46 today. It runs fine but it will not allow me to open the UI for Phantom 3SE. I can connect to the RC WiFi network but in the app (3.1.46) when I select Phantom 3SE, it still just says "How to Connect" where it should say "Camera".
Anyone else experiencing the same issue?
I'm using another phone with Android 9 and 3.1.46 is working. I have to disable mobile data though, have you tried that?

Modded 3.1.46, working great :)
Hi, for switching to fcc mode on my p3adv I must follow the instructions in the first post of this thread like for 3.1.8 version, or I must only install this modded 3.1.46 without any other trick like fake gps?
My drone fw is 1.5.30+ and rc fw is 1.9.2, and on the stock dji go app taken from playstore (android phone of course) I can only wiev channels from 13 to 20.

Thank you.

I just installed 3.1.18 mod and on startup i get asked to update Fly Safe Basic Fly safe database which is 3mb. Is it ok to update this?

Hi, for switching to fcc mode on my p3adv I must follow the instructions in the first post of this thread like for 3.1.8 version, or I must only install this modded 3.1.46 without any other trick like fake gps?
My drone fw is 1.5.30+ and rc fw is 1.9.2, and on the stock dji go app taken from playstore (android phone of course) I can only wiev channels from 13 to 20.

Thank you.
Sorry but I don't know if it works on the advanced model, this part of the forum is for the SE. Isn't your model using Lightbridge as communication? If not, then yes the app is enough, you don't need any other steps.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic