Summer is here ! Pools, golf and sun on a lazy sunday with my DJI Phantom 3 Standard

Happy to see people enjoying their Phantoms! Unfortunately summer is NOT here(down under)

Happy to see people enjoying their Phantoms! Unfortunately summer is NOT here(down under)
Ah ! Well, I forgot about that detail ! :) We almost didn't have spring here in the Northern Hemisphere, and summer temperatures did arrive on cue with the first day of summer. Hoping it stays that way for at least a couple of days ! Thanks for watching.

Great little movie, loved all the changes in shots. I'll throw my one idea in, use a little go pro for those close up fun pool shots. Could be good to see people jumping in with a pole or something. Anways, I'll subscribe on YT to your channel.

Great little movie, loved all the changes in shots. I'll throw my one idea in, use a little go pro for those close up fun pool shots. Could be good to see people jumping in with a pole or something. Anways, I'll subscribe on YT to your channel.
Hi ! Thanks for watching and for your suggestions. I do have a little longer version of this video with the close-up shots of the kids playing in the pool, but since it had other kids in the scene other than mine, I decided out of respect for the children's and their family privacy not to include those. But I do agree with you, those do add to the overall feel of the movie.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20