Strong wireless interference

Do you get same interference with airplane mode on,sounds like something really mucking things up somewhere,I would even try relinking it again in app see if that makes a change,,got heaps of space on device or do you have another device to try ,just to eliminate it

Do you get same interference with airplane mode on,sounds like something really mucking things up somewhere,I would even try relinking it again in app see if that makes a change,,got heaps of space on device or do you have another device to try ,just to eliminate it

I've never tried airplane mode. I'll try that.

No luck with airplane mode either. It did fly about 30 yards before it disconnected this time. I'll try a different location tomorrow. Don't have another device to try.

No luck with airplane mode either. It did fly about 30 yards before it disconnected this time. I'll try a different location tomorrow. Don't have another device to try.
Do you still have control of drone or is it full disconect rth or just device disconnecting, you could try going for spin without app,sounds like you losing connection but not control,unsure on your device you using,

I had control of the drone until it reached about 30 yards away. Then it disconnected. I walked up to it and it wouldn't reconnect unles it was right next to the drone. Would respond to some commands, but not enough to establish "control". Was able to get enough signal within a few feet to get it to land. I'm using an Iphone 8+

I had control of the drone until it reached about 30 yards away. Then it disconnected. I walked up to it and it wouldn't reconnect unles it was right next to the drone. Would respond to some commands, but not enough to establish "control". Was able to get enough signal within a few feet to get it to land. I'm using an Iphone 8+
Sounds like your phone ok ,not really responding to you command bit of a worrie,are you sort of taking note in your head what drone light colors are doing while this is happening,all nice and green or solid red,here's a light chart pic,,I take its a new p4,might have got one with a issue,could contact dji or mayby where you got it and exchange it,sorry I hate saying that,have you tried test without using any device,it will still fly you just got no info so watch rear lights for guidance of what going on inside drones head
1522885778489-551761996.jpg
,,I just mean test fly it with no app,if goes further without disconect you know it's device but does not explain the disconnects your having

Last edited by a moderator:
Take your frequency settings off of custom. It will auto change to the best frequency at all times.

hi all. New here. I'm constantly getting this message, "strong wireless interference" from my controller whether the quad is turned on or off. I do have a wireless system in my home but I can't shut that down without taking my computers off the web.

How dangerous is this? I do have a "fly with caution" tagged onto that too.

Thanks for your help in this matter.

Russ

I Just posted this video in the general forum but may bring some peace to you, to show what you do not have to worry about and how wireless interference is not one of them.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31