Stripped hex screws

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Hi all did quick search but not find much on this,i replyed to a post today about allen screw size for the 8 main screws under p4,far out they all finger tight with allen key tool but wont tighteen or loosen,never crashed ,only hard knock in past when it fell off bench in a earthquake,could this have broken all plastic inners for screws,still flys sweet but now want to look further,shell not appear to part in any way but it seems only thing holding shell clipped together is the led plastic covers that clip in and out under each motor,,anyone come across this in the past, better get a shell on order incase :eek:

Well like everyone on the forum that owns a P4, I just ran and checked mine and they were all tight. I would have figured that if the knock your phantom copped jarred all eight screws loose, your gimbal would have fallen off as well. If it was like that from new, (covered under warranty?) maybe contact DJI and ask the question.

Well like everyone on the forum that owns a P4, I just ran and checked mine and they were all tight. I would have figured that if the knock your phantom copped jarred all eight screws loose, your gimbal would have fallen off as well. If it was like that from new, (covered under warranty?) maybe contact DJI and ask the question.
Hi yeh me gimble ones tight, i just thought ok if one loose but no all of them ,give me a fright,thought i would post it just to see if it common fault like cracks,got a shell ordered off ebay,only $41 ,still covered but easy for me just to buy,change,and fly again ,if i send to dji might not see it for 3 to 4 weeks if i lucky,might get a drone back with other issues,now i notice i wont fly it ,did i say that,,hanging out now to open it but i wait for shell first,back to old faithful p3,never lets me down, :rolleyes:

Hi yeh me gimble ones tight, i just thought ok if one loose but no all of them ,give me a fright,thought i would post it just to see if it common fault like cracks,got a shell ordered off ebay,only $41 ,still covered but easy for me just to buy,change,and fly again ,if i send to dji might not see it for 3 to 4 weeks if i lucky,might get a drone back with other issues,now i notice i wont fly it ,did i say that,,hanging out now to open it but i wait for shell first,back to old faithful p3,never lets me down, :rolleyes:

$41 for a shell sounds cheap, hope it's a genuine DJI shell... since you have a couple of spare drones I would milk the warranty. Anyway at least you are are still up in the air, and that's always a good thing ✈️

$41 for a shell sounds cheap, hope it's a genuine DJI shell... since you have a couple of spare drones I would milk the warranty. Anyway at least you are are still up in the air, and that's always a good thing ✈️
Sorry it was $57 , i couldent pic there is so many
1503645079572-959523707.jpg
i first buy december 2016 so yes gettin close to run out,yeh lucky for spares but also a new one be nice

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel