Stress cracks on the Mavik?

are you having an issue with stress cracks in your P4 or your MAVIK?

if not what , really are you intending with this silly post?
why create a rumor or fear for NO reason at all?

even when there is NO SUCH ISSUE
some folks want to impune one without any basis or reason!

just like every 2 weeks or so some new poster ASKS about FlyawaXs being so big an issue without even owning one. makes one go "mmmm" and wonder why!
I'm glad you responded before I had a chance. Bringing this up makes be think the OP might be smoking some crack. This subject has been beaten to death on this and every other forum.

Reactions: Numone
That's the thing -- it's a non-issue with the P4. I would imagine the Mavic shell is even better since DJI has had even more time to figure out what works best.

That is kind of like saying DJI has had 3-4 drone models to get their software right too but we all know how that's going for us. I am 4 releases behind because so many issues with the newer revs. Guess what? I still have my P3P. I hope it mproves but years later we are where we are.

That is kind of like saying DJI has had 3-4 drone models to get their software right too but we all know how that's going for us
Software is a tricky beast. It has to work with an untold numbers of devices that they do not control. It's surely another issue, but not really the same at all ;)

Reactions: Numone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers