Streaming video on P4P not sharp. Any ideas?

Reaction score
hey, everyone, I finally got a chance to fly my P4P today (only one time so far), using an iPad Pro for my video. I noticed that the streaming video wasn't clear during flight like it was with my P4. With the P4, I would fly in video to see a sharp picture and switch to photos only when I was going to take a pic. With the P4P I literally see no difference between the to modes. Both are slightly unclear.

The files for both videos and photos are outstanding post-flight. I'm really loving the upgrade. It's just during flight that it doesn't appear super clear. any ideas?

Well that's not good. Have you tried going into the HD screen? If you select custom channel, say #20, then you will see a "transmission quality" slider bar. You can adjust it from 10mbps down to 4mbps. Play with that and see if it makes a difference.

Reactions: PainterPilot
Receiving streaming quality would be bad if bit rate is set to low or interference is not allowing high bit rate. Follow Johns advice and also try with airplane mode and good cables.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: PainterPilot

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj