St Petersburg, Tampa, Florida Area???

There are a couple groups on Meetup. One is sponsored by St. Pete College and they meet I think monthly at the Epicenter off Ulmerton. The other is a group that tinkers and builds. They meet every third or fourth Saturday at Barbra Ponce library to tweek and then on Sunday at Sheffield Park to fly. Here are some links:
Check out Tampa Bay UAS and Drone University
Create a Meetup Account

Join me at Open Fly Day - Fly what you have!
Create a Meetup Account

Hello pilots...I am in Pinellas Park and a noob looking to get in touch with local enthusists. Hoping to meet some members and fly and learn about this awesome activity! Anyone in this arwa?

The second link takes you to the gruop i Joined . Great group of guys we meet at sheffield park to fly and trade lies always a ton of fun ... by the way im in the town n country area ...

There are a couple groups on Meetup. One is sponsored by St. Pete College and they meet I think monthly at the Epicenter off Ulmerton. The other is a group that tinkers and builds. They meet every third or fourth Saturday at Barbra Ponce library to tweek and then on Sunday at Sheffield Park to fly. Here are some links:
Check out Tampa Bay UAS and Drone University
Create a Meetup Account

Join me at Open Fly Day - Fly what you have!
Create a Meetup Account
Thank you for the info. I tried a Meetup link before and got diverted to some weird site. Hopefully this will work this time. Thank you again for your time and responce!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair