St Petersburg, Tampa, Florida Area???

Should be receiving my P3 tomorrow or Sat. Was flying a P2V. Always looking to fly with others

Mine is on the truck for delivery today. Scheduled delivery was 5/26 but somehow the stars aligned and it came all the way from CA in one day.

P3 is due for delivery today. Hopefully I will be able to have someone sign for it. If anyone interested in flying this weekend or monday including jlo give me a call (727) 580-2900.

I'm based in the Naples area but am up in the saint pete area flying around constantly for business. Would love to meet up with some fellow pilots.

Hello, i live in parrish/palmetto/ bradenton area. Just right over the skyway bridge

having a meetup in Apollo beach fl 6505 nestall ct july31 staring at 9am everyone welcome to come out loads of fun

20160515_112037.jpg

I know of 5 guys flying. Reached out to a couple, but seem like snobs...

Anyone around this area fly?
Hey Boozshey....How's it going? I promise you I am not a snob....lol... Actually I just saw on this site this area for meetups. I have a Phantom 3 Pro that I picked up recently and I have a bunch to learn about it still. I usually drive from Tampa on weekends to Wesley Chapel to fly with my kids but I would love to meet up with someone in or close to Tampa and try flying some different areas and maybe pick up some pointers. Let me know if anyone else is interested also.

Hey Boozshey....How's it going? I promise you I am not a snob....lol... Actually I just saw on this site this area for meetups. I have a Phantom 3 Pro that I picked up recently and I have a bunch to learn about it still. I usually drive from Tampa on weekends to Wesley Chapel to fly with my kids but I would love to meet up with someone in or close to Tampa and try flying some different areas and maybe pick up some pointers. Let me know if anyone else is interested also.
join up on facebook central florida drone have meetups all the time

Reactions: KNEWBEE
I live just North of Tampa and am going to get into flying but have not found a local shop where I can ask questions and buy a drone. I am thinking of a DJI Phantom, don't know which model. Can anyone tell me of a shop that handles Phantoms. I want to buy locally.
Best buy

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj