so who is going to be the first to get it ?

Just curious who, where in world is going to get it first.

Anyone got a confirmed shipment with real tracking yet ?

Ordered mine on Oct. 3rd from Amazon. E ZEE Electronics was the seller. They said my order will ship on Oct. 31st and I should have it on Nov. 2nd. They said I was in time for their first batch. If you ordered from them today, they say Nov 17th to Dec 2nd for delivery.

I have no idea if it's about to ship. I checked my order on the DJI discover app and it says waiting pick , I have no idea what it that means if it means anything hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

To me it sounds like "waiting pick up"
Maybe like it's ready to go just needs to be picked up??? What ever it means it better than pending [emoji23][emoji23]

I order my Mavic at Dronenerds.com. Based on my order number they told me that I was on the first batch which was supposed to arrive on Oct 20.(store pick up). I call them today and I was told that yesterday they received an email from DJI saying that the first batch is delayed until Nov 20.... wtf

I order my Mavic at Dronenerds.com. Based on my order number they told me that I was on the first batch which was supposed to arrive on Oct 20.(store pick up). I call them today and I was told that yesterday they received an email from DJI saying that the first batch is delayed until Nov 20.... wtf

As long as I get mine before Christmas I'll be happy. My Phantom 4 is still basically new with less than 2 hours on it.

To me it sounds like "waiting pick up"
Maybe like it's ready to go just needs to be picked up??? What ever it means it better than pending [emoji23][emoji23]

It means it's on the shelf waiting for someone or something to go retrieve it, put it in a box and put a label on it.

It means it's on the shelf waiting for someone or something to go retrieve it, put it in a box and put a label on it.

Dji + discover app on android tells me waiting pick , same app on iOS tells me pending. Hmmmmmm? Confused [emoji848]

Reactions: bulldogbeware
Best Buy is get it by Oct. 31. Do you think is true?
81c580ee87d1dd50d443b8548c253773.jpg

i ordered mine on day of release at 20:00 shipping still pending, i keep buggin DJI and ALL customer service robots say the same thing, will begin shipping MID October, buts its already PAST mid October, they keep saying the same universal thing and cant tell you more, i kept buggin and buggin, i got at least one employee telling me that the first batch has not shipped yet. So im HOPING some early orders still have a chance to ship out... If your shipment has changed to shipped please post up when you ordered and if it shipped yet.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj