so who is going to be the first to get it ?

Reaction score
Just curious who, where in world is going to get it first.

Anyone got a confirmed shipment with real tracking yet ?

Just curious who, where in world is going to get it first.

Anyone got a confirmed shipment with real tracking yet ?
My in voice from Amazon says "preparing for shipment" oct 31-nov 12th to be delivered. It remains to be seen, with such a high demand, could possibly take longer.

If you have Amazon Prime you can get a guaranteed delivery date of November 2nd if you order in the next 20 hours

If you have Amazon Prime you can get a guaranteed delivery date of November 2nd if you order in the next 20 hours

Better to pick up at store with that date,bestbuy will be in stock at the end of October.

Shipping week of Oct 17th, CarolinaDronz

Fingers crossed they get their shipment on that week. I pre-ordered from CD too!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Aust
Ditto, CarolinaDronz here too. Also Yitamotor, we'll see which gets here first.

You dudes are hardcore.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

If mine arrives at the beginning of November I will be just really happy. Middle of November meh! End of November pissed off.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Ordered the afternoon of the 27th from Drone Nerds, shipping the week of the 17th.

I'll wait untill we get it at work, so i get discount and what not. i got the time for waiting anyway so : )

Reactions: skiptv
Ok, let's do it!
Code:
  Who         Where Ordered       When Ordered       Date Shipped Out
TopQuark      Amazon (DJI)          Sept 27                ???
Rick A        DJI                   Sept 28                ???
Swil526       Drone Nerds           Sept 27                ???

Ordered one from BHphoto and another from Adorama and still dont have any clue as to which one will be shipped first and when? Was thinking of ordering from amazon directly but I am too cheap to pay tax when tax free options are available :)
Ordered both on Sept 27

I hope people here get one soon! I want to see some reviews from forum members, likley to be more reliable information than a lot of what is currently available.

As to ordering I will wait and see how GoPro responds, a price war with DJI could be good for all.

Ordered October 1st from Drone Nerds expected around the 17th.

I ordered mine on the 4th from the dji site no eta. I thought alll others than dji can't ship until the 30th?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl